Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr is the fastest frame.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

14 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

I can't speak for Gauss because I haven't farmed him, so I avoided using him as an example.

Saryn's Molt gives a very sharp speed boost that scales with Power Strength but decays rapidly over its short duration. It's been that way for multiple updates now.

I see thanks probably didn't notice, I don't play much Saryn nowadays. I should. 🙂

On 2019-09-26 at 1:22 PM, Methanoid said:

con...... cn...  conklav.....   con... cla...    conclave?  what is this strange word you speak of.

A papal conclave is a meeting of the College of Cardinals convened to elect a Bishop of Rome, also known as the Pope. The Pope is considered by Roman Catholics to be the apostolic successor of Saint Peter and earthly head of the Catholic Church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_conclave

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

One the ground...gauss is the fastest, he's 50% faster than volt and zephyr on the ground without any outside buffs with jist sprint mods and his 1

In the air...without teleportation, zephyr is the fastest because duraction mods scale with tailwind 

Skip to 2:40 😉

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

17 hours ago, 40PE said:

I see thanks probably didn't notice, I don't play much Saryn nowadays. I should. 🙂

Just be careful with her in Arbitrations if she's the frame of the day. Her Molt's scaling was definitely not designed with 300%+ Power Strength in mind.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-09-23 at 11:32 PM, anonymous14z said:

Being spontaneous.

Actually, I think wukong is the 2nd fastest warframe, since his cloud-walker gives super-speed and if you want verification, there is youtube to give you an idea of how fast he is.

In fact if I remember, he's the 2nd warframe to enter "banned" tier (on a warframe racing list) after nova.

Where's the YT video you mention ?

On 2019-09-23 at 2:59 PM, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Fite mii

I raced a Gauss across Orb Vallis once with Zephyr and won.
My build was not made to maximize the flight speed or distance whatsoever.

No need to fight, I think you might be right.
Not on a foot race of course.. but in covering a great distance, she's fantastic.

Zephyr being the fastest?

I thought I was clever, running a Zephyr Prime for farming Orokin Cells from those 2 low lvl bosses on Cetus Assassination. Can´t remember their names. Vor and that ice-hammer-dude.

Well, I ended up crashing into every single wall, didn´t make a single jump due to lower gravity and ended up squeezed in between two pipes on the ceiling while my squad was waiting at the extraction point.

Now I go with Rhino. I´m 40 y/o, that´s more my pace.

Edited by IamLoco

On 2019-09-23 at 9:41 PM, Loza03 said:

Strictly speaking, he was designed to be fast to play, which means in the 'how fast can we really push a Warframe' department, he's actually not that much faster.

Thing is, most of that is, like, with hyper-specific builds and setups. Gauss outpaces most frames in terms of speed for practical builds.

(although if you play your cards right, he definitely tops out in terms of raw speed)

You don't need "hyper specific-builds" to make Gauss fast. Literally just Duration, and some Sprint Speed and you're done. Gauss benefits most from Duration, so that's what you stack, and sprint speed affects his overall running speed regardless.

Outside of Teleporting Nova, Gauss is the fastest. Tested this with a mate of mine and the only Warframe that could match his speed was Nova. Not including Archwings of course.

2 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

You don't need "hyper specific-builds" to make Gauss fast. Literally just Duration, and some Sprint Speed and you're done. Gauss benefits most from Duration, so that's what you stack, and sprint speed affects his overall running speed regardless.

Outside of Teleporting Nova, Gauss is the fastest. Tested this with a mate of mine and the only Warframe that could match his speed was Nova. Not including Archwings of course.

That's what I was trying to say. Every other fast-frame needs specifics. Gauss is just fast.

That's what I meant by "Gauss outpaces most frames in terms of speed for practical builds".

yet no one talks about range splash dash + natural talent poster boy which is right up there with nova's portal. also works in the air.if there's a pit gauss will drop in it, he can run on water just fine but if a hole is in the ground he's toast.

I don't understand why speed frames discussions are so important to this community, so I'll say something completely unrelated:

Zephyr might be the fastest, whatever, I don't know, but even though she's a bird frame she can't fly as good as Wukong.

The result of this illogical though process is that she's a penguin. 

1 hour ago, earthdoesgaming2 said:

my friend plays on xbox and he thinks so too, its only because you guys are using a controller for movement so making the fast movement of volt gauss and nezha flow is impossible for you

IMPOSSIBLE?! I won't pretend that a thumbstick can compete with a mouse, but I know for sure it's possible to flow.

This is just one of my casual strolls with Gauss through a Lith or Meso. Nothing crazy, and surely there are better examples from better players over larger portions of a tileset, but still smooth for a controller.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bigsnake84/video/80666512

No disrespect to the others with my bagging. Just having fun.

Edited by (XB1)bigsnake84
I done goofed on mobile