Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat commands

Hawkstormz

Question

15 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (NSW)KentInkOVanheim said:

Right click their name and select whisper(or talk, I'm not sure what it is) instead of copy/pasting their name.

Also, where are you copying the names from? I don't think you can copy from in game. 

im copying from warframe.market and they arent in my region  so the only way i can pm them is through chat commands

Edited by Hawkstormz
i found out for sure they arent in my region

2 minutes ago, (NSW)KentInkOVanheim said:

oh. hmm.. It's been a while since, I've traded. How many times has this happened? Has it happened to all the players that you try to chat with from the market?

I would suggest sending them a message in warframe.market to confirm the username and region. 

everytime i try to chat with a message even with friends of mine in a clan (i did that to test)

11 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

if name is 
MrSoAnSo it would be /profile mrsoanso

if it Mr So An So  it would be /profile "mr so an so"

11 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

are you accidently putting a blank space while pasting?

No and no as i said to another guy in the thread ive tested it with clan members and it still doesnt work.

Type "/?" in chat to see chat commands.
There are currently no issues with "/profile Usernameif the Username is typed correctly, at least when it comes to the PC side. Regions are not a factor since usernames are unique.
Show us here precisely what you are doing. Providing screenshots will also help.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CxLL said:

Type "/?" in chat to see chat commands.
There are currently no issues with "/profile Usernameif the Username is typed correctly, at least when it comes to the PC side. Regions are not a factor since usernames are unique.
Show us here precisely what you are doing. Providing screenshots will also help.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

It's the same on PS4; type the name exactly as you see it (caps don't matter, yay) and you'll either /w or /profile them no issue.

I know how to do the command and after what ive seen im pretty sure its just broken because i know i type the names in right