Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.1.3

[DE]darryl1

Will there be plans to add a Sentinel Health and Shield Bars to our UI, Maybe under our own Health and Shields. Also maybe add a Thing to tell you if your Sentinel already regenerated? This would help so I know to back up so mine doesn't die.

I dont think adding another bar to the already exsisting and stuffed HP/SHIELDS bar would be such a great idea, but I do think they should add a something like "Press such and such key to view your sentinel's health...you know, something to toogle it.

But I do agree theres got to be something that allows us to view our sentinel's health, would be very useful.

Recruit button leads to "https://dev.warframe.com/referral" where asked to log in.

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at dev.warframe.com Port 443

I dont think adding another bar to the already exsisting and stuffed HP/SHIELDS bar would be such a great idea, but I do think they should add a something like "Press such and such key to view your sentinel's health...you know, something to toogle it.

But I do agree theres got to be something that allows us to view our sentinel's health, would be very useful.

They could add it in the group health menu thing.

TY for the these. Could we get some more in depth fixes now? DERA fire animation is messed up. There are a ton of hosting issues that I have encountered in the past few days. Volt's shield needs a look because it can't decide if it wants to be dime sized or the size of a car.

Thanks again DE.

Awesome fixes.  And ingore the peolpe that complain about he ignis..   I expect flamethrowers and rockets to murder me no matter how tech my armor is :3

The broken thing about the Ignis is that it's blowing all the freaking loot away when you kill stuff. Like, miles away from you. It's very annoying.

Putting a quite short timer on sentinels won't even slightly stop people determined to afk farm.

It's yet another misguided "fix" to a problem instead of tackling it head on.

Next stop on the hotfix train will be banning for macros.

It won't stop them from trying, but it will get them killed and therefore waste their efforts. I'd say that tackles it pretty well.

The broken thing about the Ignis is that it's blowing all the freaking loot away when you kill stuff. Like, miles away from you. It's very annoying.

It seems people only seemed to start caring about this issue after they buffed the Ignis. It's not exclusive to that weapon.

The problem comes from the fact that, for some odd reason that still makes my brain fart, DE gave loot items collision boxes while they're still in the air. They can be hit by melee, bullets, whatever. The Ignis just happens to hit them almost all the time because of its big hitbox.

To make matters worse, they even made orbs ROLL now (while they're still rolling, Carrier can't vaccum them btw).

So it's not "fixing the Ignis" that we need; it's completely removing collisions and physics on loot so that such annoyance never, ever occurs in any form.

Edited by Casardis