Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

15 minutes ago, DragonulRed said:

Is this an out of season april fools joke? Is this Mod Drop Chance Booster going to be in the game to buy with platinum? If not then tell us what % has, the usual 50% or more?

If this is not going to be in the game then congras you just made this game a bit P2W because you are telling people: "Yo, you want to get faster Condition Overload mod or any mod with trash rates? Then buy Atlas Prime Access and get now a Mod Drop Chance Booster to double the chances of mod drops".

After so many years why we don't have an option to select what booster we want...people are already MR 27 and for them Credits and Affinity are useless, they already have everything maxed out. Do we actually need a big YouTuber to make a video about this to make this change possible?

"How are we, the player base, supposed to take you seriously when it comes to criticizing the game if all it takes to get something we want is to get a big name personality to play the game, say something and step away."

Did you even care to read Reb's response right above your rant?. Gee...

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yep, introduce it in other ways for sure, first access in PA, though (maybe Baro will bring it on a visit! Maybe a Nightwave reward! Refresh Sortie rewards?!)!

Good. Thanks again Reb! I see you included this in your first response! Good idea because alot of people are missing this point. Take care!

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Neato, Atlas Prime actually looks pretty cool I’m not gonna lie. I might actually even pick up Tekko Prime when it comes out as well.

Probably ‘cause sentinels in-general are fairly weak and die quickly in high level missions and Dethcube Prime likely isn’t any different, which is unfortunate.

True, but Primed Regen and Repair kit are things that exist.

1 hour ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Dethcube being able to generate energy isn't as good as ammo case or the ability to scan things. I mean Arcane Energize & Zenurik make up for that anyways. If Dethcube you know had a better primed regen as one of its precepts, maybe it'd be more useful

It's an interesting thought, though I'd rather have a guaranteed instakill one mob with Vaporize with a long cooldown.

How big of a stat boost are we talking here for Dethcube? Because currently, it has all the survivability of a helium-filled balloon. In lava.

They'd have to pretty much quadruple its stats to make it a *somewhat* viable alternative to Sahasa kubrows (who can make use of Pack Leader and have a downed state to boot) in terms of Energy Orb generation. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

BONUS: 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster

Honestly... this kind of feels like 'pay to win' imo...

Many of us already feel that some items in the game have too low a drop rate but instead of fixing the issue by increasing the drop chances, DE come up with what can only be described as a 'cash grab' which then gives a band aid to the problem... and to be fair moving something from like 0.5% to 1% (kinetic diversion from aerial commander for example) in the worst case scenarios isn't really going to help matters much. 

As others have said, it's all very well releasing a new prime access but lets be real here most of us would prefer some real content rather than what is essentially a skin on already existing content.... like many others I'm getting bored of the 'grind for relics' followed by the 'grind for xp' on levelling of new items, I want something juicy to stick my teeth into.

6 minutes ago, dw3t said:

I hope that will can have new Leverian Lore like Guass.

Same.  I hope we get something and that this wasn't just a single frame thing.

Also I'm concerned about the Mod Drop Booster.  Rather than sell us a booster, I would have rather gotten more places for some of mods to drop, as well as just flat buffs to mod drop chance for some of the ones with stupidly low drop chances.  This feels like you are selling us a solution to a problem that you created (Think Fallout 76 Fridges and such)

I'm just trying to wrap my head around what the mod drop chance booster is even FOR. What rare enemy drop mods of signifcant use or value even are there? Condition overload? Some of the excessively rare kubrow/kavat mods? It feels like the majority of rare and useful stuff mod-wise is shoved onto diluted reward tables rather than enemy drops. Condition overload is absurd, to be sure, but a condition overload drop chance booster is a bit, uh... Weird!

Also a three month prime access having a seven day booster as one of its rewards seems like it might create a really weird incentive for people who would normally buy it to... put off doing so until content comes out so they don't "waste" the bizarre new booster during a time period where there is nothing to farm with it.

bonus wondering: I wonder if their spaghetti code will make it apply to enemy endo drops by mistake because of them just all being replacements for old fusion core drops.

EDIT: Oh, right, I just remembered that a lot of archwing mods have disgustingly bad drop rates too. I guess that's something!

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A lot of feedback has been 'swap out the boosters', so instead of completely swapping we're just adding a bonus for now (and a new type at that). Hoping to see Resource enter the formula as well later one, but one step at a time.

Really looking forwards to changes to PAA boosters since its quite easy to reach a point of the game where both of those just run in the background and feel like a loss of money, specially when these can also be obtained from other sources such as login rewards.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

Will Atlas Prime be available in Conclave when he is released?

Also this: at least to me, that alone can make the difference between buying this PA with money, getting it from someone else through trading, or farming for it.  

If he gets added to conclave, hopefully he ends up being an actual sidegrade to Vanilla Atlas unlike Mesa Prime, who in conclave is more like a downgrade of vanilla Mesa despite how long it took to get her added.

On a sidenote: will we ever be able to do this in PvE too?

Getting Rumbled to slam the ground and throw stones is way more fun and engaging than creating a new entity only to forget about it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A lot of feedback has been 'swap out the boosters', so instead of completely swapping we're just adding a bonus for now (and a new type at that).

I don't really think this addresses that issue. The 90 day boosters and now the mod booster are obviously meant to be part of the value equation when we are spending enough money for a new game on cosmetic items but that value equation goes way down when you are giving us something we do not want or need. Honestly, I would rather you let us pick the booster we wanted even if that meant a shorter duration or just give us plat.

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

98df2f886efd1e479c87649a65cbdfe1.jpg

Embody the herculean strength of the mountain with Atlas Prime. This titanic warrior comes with the Tekko Prime, the Dethcube Prime Sentinel and more!

d8ee5b9c47253472b76aa36a336ece16.jpg

Atlas Prime Access Features

• Atlas Prime: In bygone ages, mountains were said to house warriors. In this age, the mountain has become the warrior. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
  • Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crushes and splits with tectonic force.
  • Dethcube Prime: With 'Assault Mode' and 'Vaporize' as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support.
  • Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
  • Atlas Prime Glyphs: Display your Atlas Prime loyalty.

d2a143dd8f06d2dcbe4d49ad76e98257.jpg

Atlas Prime Accessories

• Massif Prime Syandana
  • Orcus Prime Sentinel Accessories
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster
  • BONUS: 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster

Blueprints for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime and Dethcube Prime can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Atlas Prime Access begins October 1 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For full regional dates for PS4, please see below:

• October 1: America
  • October 2: Europe & Asia
  • October 3: Japan

Talk about eye-sore in a very positive sense! 

Archived