Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

98df2f886efd1e479c87649a65cbdfe1.jpg

Embody the herculean strength of the mountain with Atlas Prime. This titanic warrior comes with the Tekko Prime, the Dethcube Prime Sentinel and more!

d8ee5b9c47253472b76aa36a336ece16.jpg

Atlas Prime Access Features

• Atlas Prime: In bygone ages, mountains were said to house warriors. In this age, the mountain has become the warrior. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
  • Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crushes and splits with tectonic force.
  • Dethcube Prime: With 'Assault Mode' and 'Vaporize' as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support.
  • Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
  • Atlas Prime Glyphs: Display your Atlas Prime loyalty.

d2a143dd8f06d2dcbe4d49ad76e98257.jpg

Atlas Prime Accessories

Blueprints for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime and Dethcube Prime can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Atlas Prime Access begins October 1 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For full regional dates for PS4, please see below:

• October 1: America
  • October 2: Europe & Asia
  • October 3: Japan

18,000 Mastery here we come! 🙂 

The mod drop chance booster shouldn't be a thing. Especially in this fashion. It implies the Prime Access is seen as underwhelming from DE, and an exclusive booster would be needed to entice people to buy this. Prime Access should never offer items that affect gameplay unless they can be farmed in-game or purchased with Platinum.

6 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Good 'ol atlas here you are.

Mastery Fodder package this round

You say Mastery Fodder, but my Umbra Atlas build says otherwise. Good thing I held onto my Umbra Forma for this exact moment.

And why would you lump Deathcube in with Mastery Fodder? He literally generates energy, that's incredibly useful.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Atlas is one of my top 5 most used frames, and I'd love to justify buying his Prime Access just like I did with my other 4. 

Is he getting a rework with his release? This is an important factor for me.

The likelihood of that happening is low, considering the fact that Vauban's rework is still a WIP & DE doesn't like to multitask in general when it comes to most reworks.

Neato, Atlas Prime actually looks pretty cool I’m not gonna lie. I might actually even pick up Tekko Prime when it comes out as well.

11 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

And why would you lump Deathcube in with Mastery Fodder? He literally generates energy, that's incredibly useful.

Probably ‘cause sentinels in-general are fairly weak and die quickly in high level missions and Dethcube Prime likely isn’t any different, which is unfortunate.

11 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

Dethcube being able to generate energy isn't as good as ammo case or the ability to scan things. I mean Arcane Energize & Zenurik make up for that anyways. If Dethcube you know had a better primed regen as one of its precepts, maybe it'd be more useful

Archived