Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime trailer...enjoy Atlas mains. Excited for you.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean he does have really good damage potential and pretty solid CC that compliments it. But with Tectonics being practically useless and Tumblers just being a joke he’s not really a favorable pick over other frames. Still better than Revenant tho.

Honestly you're being too generous to Atlas.

His passive decays faster than an Oberon's energy when teamed up with a Nekros, Petrify is hilariously overpriced in terms of energy compared to most other one-shot CCs, as you've mentioned Tectonics is a joke, and Rumblers were bad even before Wukong's rework gave him a good partner A.I.

His 1 is decent, but overall it is nowhere near enough to actually warrant taking him.

Excalibur Umbra does everything Atlas does except build piles of rocks.

49 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Honestly you're being too generous to Atlas.

His passive decays faster than an Oberon's energy when teamed up with a Nekros, Petrify is hilariously overpriced in terms of energy compared to most other one-shot CCs, as you've mentioned Tectonics is a joke, and Rumblers were bad even before Wukong's rework gave him a good partner A.I.

Yes Petrify is too expensive. It should’ve been 50 energy, not 75. Seriously Larva is 25 energy and it’s a full AOE and Petrify is just a cone.

Theres no saving tectonics

Rumblers have the potential to be really good. Let them benefit from melee mods, cast landslide when you do, remove their duration.

I’ve never had an issue with his passive. Tho if we want it to be more reliable then DE could take a page from the Wukong rework.

Each rubble picked up adds armor up to the max of 1,500, and adds to the duration. The armor value doesn’t decrease but the duration does, so you still have to maintain the rubble, but it’s defense doesn’t drop.

4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

This trailer wishes tectonics Boulder could actually kill something.

I wish he could summon a giant rock and hoist it up over his head and slam the sucker home like a giant, explosive heavy weapon slam as the ground cracks and shifts and breaks apart and just sends the enemy flying.

THAT’S a Tectonic Boulder...and representative of the classic “Atlas” depiction.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yes Petrify is too expensive. It should’ve been 50 energy, not 75. Seriously Larva is 25 energy and it’s a full AOE and Petrify is just a cone.

Theres no saving tectonics

Rumblers have the potential to be really good. Let them benefit from melee mods, cast landslide when you do, remove their duration.

I’ve never had an issue with his passive. Tho if we want it to be more reliable then DE could take a page from the Wukong rework.

Each rubble picked up adds armor up to the max of 1,500, and adds to the duration. The armor value doesn’t decrease but the duration does, so you still have to maintain the rubble, but it’s defense doesn’t drop.

This speaks to what needs to happen in addition to his rolling wall-ball which is just...obstructive.

His powers (existing or otherwise) need to be less costly, have more range and duration, and more synergy.

I love the IDEA behind what you are trying to do, DE, but he is a CHORE to play, and I want to play the frame that YOU want Atlas to be.

So remake him into what he was always meant be, that we may take the Entire Tennoverse on our backs, and turn enemies to dust with our will and our fists.