Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Mod Drop Booster

Zyga21

à l’instant, Gabbynaru a dit :

Really? Cause if an item costs 45 plat now, all it takes is 44 people one upping each other for a quick profit for the item's price to plummet down to 1 plat. Which will happen, with a population of well over 30 million players.

People can always keep the price as is, but I have to agree with OP that it is unacceptable for us to text spam for hours to sells a few or just 1 measely prime part for a low/high price. I have lost sooo many hours trying to trade with people. I get a burnout faster trying to trade with people than actually playing the game, I don't even trade that often! This system of trading has to go anyway.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack said:

No one says prices will go down to 1 plat each part. People can simply set a price target and leave it that way, many others can follow. There is always a second part of the story and what you think might happen in the future changing these things won't probably happen.

Edit: You should embrace change, many good things can come out of it. REMEMBER: Things can always be changed back to the way it was, so it's not that big of a deal!

You're a PS4 Tenno. Prices are already around 1 plat per. That's literally what we pay for Prime Junk. 

The only difference is that pretty much every part will be counted as junk. 

And seriously, if you are spamming trade chat for hours to make a trade, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

That's a clear symptom of you demanding an unreasonable price, and if you adjusted it to an amount closer in line with the current market, you would be more likely sell the item in a reasonable amount of time. 

39 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I prefer it like how it is.

Same for me... but shouldn't be too hard for Devs if just put any significant window/interface listing of what would we like to sell somewhat similar to warframe.market but 'in-game' while keeping the same trading method (player by player interaction) at the same time? This is way far from being an Auction House...

• Like 1

you're meeting resistance from other players because the unneeded complexity of the current trade system means not many people will opt into trying to sell their inventory. The easier it is to trade, the more people will do it. The more people will do it, the more sellers there will be, the more sellers there are, the lower the cost of certain items will be. The current sellers don't want that, they want to gatekeep players by using the inherent complexity of the trade system as it is right now to keep the number of sellers low so they can sell their items at a high price.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

you're meeting resistance from other players because the unneeded complexity of the current trade system means not many people will opt into trying to sell their inventory. The easier it is to trade, the more people will do it. The more people will do it, the more sellers there will be, the more sellers there are, the lower the cost of certain items will be. The current sellers don't want that, they want to gatekeep players by using the inherent complexity of the trade system as it is right now to keep the number of sellers low so they can sell their items at a high price.

Anyone with a working brain doesn't want it. I hardly sell stuff, because I don't really need to. I support the game by buying some of the prime access stuff and get more than enough plat from that. But lots of f2p Tenno depend on the plat they earn from trade. Destroying the economy, crashing prices will hurt them. And they are the majority, hurt them and you hurt the game. 

Then everybody loses. 

Think about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Work for your plat!

No one will benefit from all prices being 1 plat or so high they make Primed Chamber look cheap.

You need to take a class in Economics 101

Supply and Demand. Nobody will bother selling items for 1p, not worth the time or fee to list duh

Also Rivens... tell me more how everyone will suddenly have perfect +Multi +Crit damage +Crit chance - zoom rivens that they will sell for 1 plat 🧠

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)guzmantt1977 a dit :

You're a PS4 Tenno. Prices are already around 1 plat per. That's literally what we pay for Prime Junk. 

The only difference is that pretty much every part will be counted as junk. 

And seriously, if you are spamming trade chat for hours to make a trade, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

That's a clear symptom of you demanding an unreasonable price, and if you adjusted it to an amount closer in line with the current market, you would be more likely sell the item in a reasonable amount of time. 

I can't believe that you are speaking about me and yet you don't know anything about me and how I trade. What you can understand about trading can be many different things, you can either buy a part(s), sell a part(s), look for a part(s) or just trade for a part(s), all these things together can take out a chunck out of your day and it is unacceptable. "demanding an unreasonable price" I don't know where you got that from but i'm not sure you have seen me trade do you? How are you so sure of your part?

The trade system is old an dull, exhausting, text spam for days, unproductivetime wasting. You have to understand that a market can clean that negative part all away, atleast it will make it so people spend their plat and that way the community will dry out of plat and will have to buy plat. The faster the plat drains out the better for DE.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a market, it can be a simple automation text with a few squares (parent = big square that holds smaller squares, smaller squares are the childs of the parent) and within those squares you can add mods/parts or whatever you are looking for or want to sell/trade and it will automatically send to trade chat when the timer runs out.

People can then look in trade chat and text you if they are interested, another good way to see these trades is to make a trade chat pop up on the right of your screen (can be toggled on and off whenever you want) and that way you can see everything that's going throught the trade chat. Or whatever system they can invent to get rid of this trade system for good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Think about it. 

If I sell one thing for 20p, or 4 things for 5p, which one nets me more profit? You are decreasing the amount you are making on each sale, but increasing your  amount of sales. No one knows what that ratio is going to settle out at. It doesn't disregard that most players who are pushing back on this are using FTP players as a scapegoat to protect their $300+ riven sales because they use this game to make real world money.

Edited by Cibyllae
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

Supply and Demand. Nobody will bother selling items for 1p, not worth the time or fee to list duh

Yeah, as if Credits have any sort of value. Plus, auction houses/trading houses usually encourage dumping the inventory, so yeah, even the time investment will be worth it.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

Also Rivens... tell me more how everyone will suddenly have perfect +Multi +Crit damage +Crit chance - zoom rivens that they will sell for 1 plat 🧠

Well, since you recommended me Economics 101, I will recommend you reading classes:

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

or so high they make Primed Chamber look cheap.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack said:

I can't believe that you are speaking about me and yet you don't know anything about me and how I trade.

🤔 👇

1 hour ago, (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack said:

People can always keep the price as is, but I have to agree with OP that it is unacceptable for us to text spam for hours to sells a few or just 1 measely prime part for a low/high price. I have lost sooo many hours trying to trade with people. I get a burnout faster trying to trade with people than actually playing the game, I don't even trade that often! This system of trading has to go anyway.

That's everything that anyone needs to know. The fact that you would rather blame me for telling you the plain truth, than review your pricing strategies, indicates that you literally are the source of your problems using trade chat. 

You ask how I'm sure, and the answer is because you told me. Buying or selling if you refuse to consider current market prices, then you are wasting everyone's time. You can easily fix that without DE doing anything at all, because many of us manage to use trade productively every single day. 

Even your automation process will just lead to even more spam. That just shows how little thought you put into it other than 'gib moar plats plz'. On the other hand because I offer fair prices for what I'm buying and also for the rare times I sell, I usually get several offers immediately. If that's not what you get, then you are doing something wrong. 

Hell you can even resize your trade chat window to create the effect you described. 

10 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

If I sell one thing for 20p, or 4 things for 5p, which one nets me more profit? You are decreasing the amount you are making on each sale, but increasing your  amount of sales. No one knows what that ratio is going to settle out at. It doesn't disregard that most players who are pushing back on this are using FTP players as a scapegoat to protect their $300+ riven sales because they use this game to make real world money.

You won't get 5p, because you will be competing against potentially thousands of times the number of people you currently compete against. 

Infinite supply and highly finite demand ask someone what effect that combination has on pricing. 

This time instead of responding immediately, actually try to think about it. 

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You're getting defensive because im disagreeing with you.

You'll be competing against other FTP players? Who now will increase their platinum stocks because they could never figure out how to trade? Good!

Like I said before even if you were right, it doesn't change the fact that all of this push back is coming from riven sellers who make booko bucks on riven sales and then exchange their plat for real world money, and are using FTP players as a scapegoat so no one ruins their income they rely on to pay bills. Find a real job like the rest of us instead of protecting a system you exploit.

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, (PS4)guzmantt1977 a dit :

🤔 👇

That's everything that anyone needs to know. The fact that you would rather blame me for telling you the plain truth, than review your pricing strategies, indicates that you literally are the source of your problems using trade chat. 

You ask how I'm sure, and the answer is because you told me. Buying or selling if you refuse to consider current market prices, then you are wasting everyone's time. You can easily fix that without DE doing anything at all, because many of us manage to use trade productively every single day. 

Even your automation process will just lead to even more spam. That just shows how little thought you put into it other than 'gib moar plats plz'. On the other hand because I offer fair prices for what I'm buying and also for the rare times I sell, I usually get several offers immediately. If that's not what you get, then you are doing something wrong. 

Hell you can even resize your trade chat window to create the effect you described. 

Who says that i'm buying or selling? I often just trade. It has nothing to do about me or how I trade, it is about how the current system works. You should see the bigger side of trading and how they can improve it rather than keeping it the "spam spam text everyday". Plus if you know how economics work, you know that big stocks can plummet anyday and what's left will be sold for higher prices. Having a market in warframe is not a problem at all. Like I said, everything they add to the game they can take it back anyday. If the majority of the community doesn't like having a market (and or if they even try it out first) DE can simply scrap the project and rethink of a strategy.

This is how things work in life, does it work yes or no, yes = keep it and improve on it, no? = scrap it and try something else. They never tried a market and WF isn't like any other mmo's out there, it's much more different. There is a 50% chance that it will work and a 50% chance it will not and that my friend you know nothing about. You are no god, neither am I, you cannot predict things, try and succeed try and fail is the only way they gonna know.

edit: I'm a person with alot of critisism and that's a good thing. Critisism makes people talk.

Edited by (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack
  • Like 1

il y a 17 minutes, (PS4)guzmantt1977 a dit :

🤔 👇

edit: double post sz

Edited by (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack

il y a 24 minutes, (PS4)guzmantt1977 a dit :

You won't get 5p, because you will be competing against potentially thousands of times the number of people you currently compete against. 

Infinite supply and highly finite demand ask someone what effect that combination has on pricing. 

Stocks will plummet, less parts will be available, parts that are left in the market will go back up in price.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

You need to take a class in Economics 101

THIS! but I guess people defending the current system are actually trying to protect their own stock thinking it would devaluate instead of just fluctuate, so what if someone decides to sell for 1 less plat than me at some point? this smells like the Riven Mafia to me.

• Like 2

Stocks will plummet, less parts will be available, parts that are left in the market will go back up in price.

That's ridiculous. Demand does not currently exceed supply for most items. For every person who buys a part you now have 1 more potential supplier, and one less potential customer. The only major sink for these items is Baro's Prime Junk grinder. 

Who says that i'm buying or selling? I often just trade

By definition people who buy and sell also "just trade". And again if you are making offers that are out of line with the current market demands then you will waste a lot of your time and everyone else's. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack said:

There is a 50% chance that it will work and a 50% chance it will not and that my friend you know nothing about.

And 96.3% of all statistics people present on the Internet are just made up. And if you gave it a little thought you would be 100% less likely to ask people to do work for something that has an unacceptably high chance of crashing the frigging in-game economy, to just pull it later on if you don't like it afterall. 

The point of making changes, is to improve, not just to do random stupid stuff and hope that one of them might have some positive effect. 

1 hour ago, IIAc3sII said:

I detest this chat based trading, many people are simply AFK (which is understandable, nobody likes to sit on their computer for a long time just hoping someone wants to buy something from them), or some people even put you on their ignore list for no reason at all, the fact that people can ignore you forever simply because your attempting to trade is baffling for me, its toxic and abuse of chat because on the thrid party website you will forever still see their trades pop up, but you'll never be able to actually chat with them anymore.

Here is what happens to me at least once every two days:

6w6lJdH.png

If DE thinks its fun to waste time like this, to search for people only to have them permanently ignore you for no reason, to wait for AFK people endlessly, or to wait for people who are in a mission, or to have a buyer contact you making you leave your current mission and go to your dojo (30 secs) which makes the buyer sometimes go to someone else instead causing you to leave your mission for nothing, then DE seriously needs to rethink their whole "market" system.

Simply put, its way too time consuming, but more importantly, frustrating to trade in this game!

(and some people will surely say "if an idiot like this ignores you, hes loss", but take into consideration this happens quite frequently, and eventually you'll end up with quite a few people having you on ignore leaving you unable to do any future trades with them, all because they like to abuse the ignore function of chat, which again causes frustration.)

For the last week I havn't even traded anything anymore simply because...it literally burned me out, spending 2+ hours each day for many months, its just insane, sometimes I wasn't even playing the game anymore and only wasting all my time on this stupid trading.

Just take World of Warcraft in 2005, you went there to the Auction House, bought what u wanted, put on there what u wanted, and went back to actually enjoying the game, now take waframe in 2019 and its like were in the Middle Ages and nobody even bothered to invent the wheel yet...

You're offering prime junk prices for specific items? Yeah I'd put you on ignore too. The fact that you can't figure out why they did it is very telling. 

Supply is infinite and demand has a hard cap on most things in the game that are tradable. This benefits nobody because the idea that more people would buy Plat when nearly everything would tank in what they are offered for is absurd.

People trading makes DE 0 money.

• Like 1

I think it would be kinda neat if we could create an NPC to sell our stuff for us...especially if you could even add a personality to them, augment their appearance, etc. Make them into a truly unique NPC that people can interact with who represents your business. Have it so that they return to the Orbiter whenever you want, and you can chat it up with them, collect your plat, etc. The trade tax would go to the NPC, lore-wise, and there you go...

Fun little feature.

10 hours ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

I dont want to get into a long rant, but 6 years of text spam based trading is unacceptable

Players shouldn't need to rely on 3rd party sites like Warfame.Market - it should be IN-GAME

Even something simple such as allowing players to hire an NPC to sell their wares at Maroos Bazaar would be a good secondary option to Trade Chat

More accessible trading would generate more sales and sell more Platinum... literally everyone benefits

Certainly DE can do better than the broken, toxic, and very inefficient text based system we currently have

Trading 2.0 SoonTM ? DE PLS

There's literally a post about a store system in that same branch of the feedback tree. Go there.

41 minutes ago, IIAc3sII said:

I wanted to buy items from him at prices he set on the market website and for this I got ignored, u know lots of people buy junk prime items for ducats right?

Regardless, you should read next time and try to comprehend the actual subject before making a comment, would probably help the overall conversation, and to be completely honest its people like you who make trading in chat completely toxic because you insult or would ignore people for the slightest, or even over nothing at all, which demonstrates the point I was making.

Again offering junk prime prices while demanding specific items, would get you ignored. 

If I'm buying prime junk for base price, they can put anything they want with no restrictions about the ducat value. If I'm selling for the base price, and you tell me what to put, I'll thank you for your interest and step away. If I notice that you put some good stuff I may toss in a little extra plat to be fair. 

That's the opposite of toxic.