Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #131 (OCT 4)!

[DE]Rebecca

1) Is The New War still set for release this year?

2) Why do you post threads asking for feedback prior to a a game mode change only to ignore the feedback and post you will look into your statistics as if no prior feedback was given?  (Arbitrations)

3) Would you consider clarifying the type of feedback you'd be willing to accept and not accept when posting a feedback thread so we can know before hand which specific parts are under consideration for change?

Thanks.

Could we also get infos about the lootframe (khora hydroid nekros) change that was patched during jovian concord ,the thing that make them not stacking. You said you would come back later to address the issue of nerfing this méthod. With the recent addition of mod drop chance booster incoming with next PA I hope that this isnt your solution to the problem because it is pretty p2w if it is. You even talked and advertised thd interactions when pilfering dome was put in the game and even used it multiple time on livestream. Your team need to address this issue  soon@[DE]Rebecca

Grinding for ressources has become a pain for the newer players (I dont have any problems because I was of the era where stacking was working ) and it is probably a reason why some of the New players are leaving (that and the wait time for everything in the game ).

Also im pretty stoked for vauban rework and hope that his new 3 scales more than just star chart and that his 2 (no info) would be good now

Also some infos on upcoming gauss change would be Nice because hé is in a pretty bad spot atm

3 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

Because chroma Is never used. Right.

Chroma only has 2 abilities worth using and the other 2 are outright useless or too punishing (Looking at you Effigy armor penalty...). It’s quite rare to see a Chroma outside of Boss battles (Eidolons, Assasination, Orb mothers).

Archived