Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #131 (OCT 4)!

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will see you at 2 p.m ET on Friday, October 4th for our next Devstream! Next week we'll have the Q&A thread up and information on topics and more. Vauban (and Ember) will be discussed and very likely shown. 

Me anticipating literally any Melee 3.0 information after more than a month of no devstreams:

V4DE2XI.gif

Nice to see ember getting some attention because she needs it a lot.  I hope vauban rework is done and shipped soon though I want to experience the changes myself that I'm sure you'll cover his entire kit during this devstream post rework.  

I'm sure they'll talk about railjack this devstream.  Not sure if they'll announce a window this devstream but it seems likely for them to do so this devstream or the next since we're closing in on november/usually around this time they release their big content of the year be it cetus, fortuna, or railjack.  

hace 13 horas, Warrior-EN- dijo:

Tell me that Booben will be able to build walls and make turrets. That’d Be great!

LMAO, no friend. You don't know Scott... His rework will just be him juggling some balls and having balls follow him, with probably some damage increase and a combination of bastille and the gravity thingy. Nothing fancy.

I'm just waiting for new content like railjack and new war tbh yeah reworks are fun but we need more substance to our updates. Also I've noticed that oftentimes when you guys ask for advice or feedback so to speak you guys get it and many players offer ideas and suggestions towards many things: New content, rework ideas, rewards (which is something you guys have been struggling with heavily) and many more that I can go on and on about. But the thing is, DE isn't taking anything, and if they do it's not often. The last suggestion I've ever heard of DE taking is Rahetalius' video on how to rework Vauban but only after a long long time of neglecting it. I'd just like for you guys to acknowledge this and maybe tell us why feedback and ideas doesn't get taken that much. Or at least why not the ideas that would maybe improve the game for everyone? Anyways love you guys, hope Japan was fun and I'm sleepy. 

11 hours ago, Nzx.Zaahir said:

The next prime its coming this year? (DE used to release 4 primes per year but this year seems like just 3)

Primes release around every 3 months, so hopefully we’ll get ivara prime (or whatever they pick) in time for Christmas. But I’m fine a January release.

4 hours ago, Johnny-Silverhand said:

LMAO, no friend. You don't know Scott... His rework will just be him juggling some balls and having balls follow him, with probably some damage increase and a combination of bastille and the gravity thingy. Nothing fancy.

yeah because... building a wall and a turret .... would be fancy...

Zitat

@MunsuLight:

Could we also get infos about the lootframe (khora hydroid nekros) change that was patched during jovian concord ,the thing that make them not stacking. You said you would come back later to address the issue of nerfing this méthod. With the recent addition of mod drop chance booster incoming with next PA I hope that this isnt your solution to the problem because it is pretty p2w if it is. You even talked and advertised thd interactions when pilfering dome was put in the game and even used it multiple time on livestream. Your team need to address this issue  soon@[DE]Rebecca

Grinding for ressources has become a pain for the newer players (I dont have any problems because I was of the era where stacking was working ) and it is probably a reason why some of the New players are leaving (that and the wait time for everything in the game ).

Also im pretty stoked for vauban rework and hope that his new 3 scales more than just star chart and that his 2 (no info) would be good now

Also some infos on upcoming gauss change would be Nice because hé is in a pretty bad spot atm

PLS upvote this post more, this needs to be adressed. I just recently once more introduced new Players/Friends to Warframe. Seeing them struggle to farm the most essential stuff, loosing interest in the process is bad ...
I keep doing "loot" Missions with them, to boost their Credits/Ressources as much as possible, but sometimes it feels like a drop on a hot stone.

Even though this keeps them playing the game and having fun anyway, imagining new Players not having the luxury of constant support from highranks makes it even worse 😕

Zealot Proselytizer wears unique sidearm, will we get this pistol someday?

What do you think about adding more sindicate weapons?

Sometime ago you've mentioned separating companions (kavats and kubrows) and their weapons, do you have any progress on this?

Did you forget about third Orb Mother, that chills in the pond near Spaceport in Orb Vallis?

Archived