Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #131 (OCT 4)!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-09-25 at 1:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will see you at 2 p.m ET on Friday, October 4th for our next Devstream! Next week we'll have the Q&A thread up and information on topics and more. Vauban (and Ember) will be discussed and very likely shown. 

And what about Grendel? 😞

1). Can Pets be seen by other players in the dojo or have a room to have them play around and interact with?

2). New War, when do you guys think the new war will be safely released to pc and console? 

3). Will Rail Jack be released this year as well? It is the end of September going into October you don't have long for this year. Plus it’s going to take even longer for the consoles to get rail jack or new war. 

4). Will the Xbox have a rework of  the prestige collection armor?

1 hour ago, Sunseahl said:

"The Sergeant is the next rework on the list" ~ DE 2017

When? You've had several other boss reworks already before Sergeant, why? Did we absolutely NEED an Ambulas rework AND a Raptor rework before The Sergeant...
A boss that even NEW players mock?

At this point, might as well leave the Sergeant like it is now, as a joke.

honestly, the state which the game is right now is pretty baad :  no content, delayed updates(not even fun to do memes about it),  BORING ressource gathering, etc... i really like warframe but i don't play as much as i did. there is no thing like challenging content, satisfying feeling when you obtain loot (like ffs 1% chance drop ?). this game needs some fixes rn

I have been part of this community for about an year and a half now. I have seen devstreams come and go, updates bringing hyped up content that has disappointed many. I, personally, have been reduced to just logging in, doing a mission and logging out, if even that. Many of my current and the previous clan are inactive, waiting for when the "content" will drop. I understand the problems that DE faces, at least some of them. Warframe, till date, is a wonderful free to play game. But I would like to request you to look at certain AAA companies who antagonised their communities, resulting in overall significant damage. I love the work you guys do, but please do not push dilemmas onto the community which will result in abandonment. And please do not ask for feedback, if you will not/cannot act on it.

Any chance we get endgame-difficulty content with Empyrean in any areas of space? 

Also, has there ever been any talk of using a system similar to mythic keystones (from WoW) when raids are brought back? Modifiers from disruption and the mechanics from the Zealoid Prelate fight both remind me of mythic dungeons, and have been some of my favorite additions to Warframe in years.

The Ropalolyst mechanics felt like they replaced the combat, but I'm happy to say the Prelate feels like it modifies the combat.

On 2019-09-25 at 5:34 PM, SSI_Seraph said:

Atlas really needs some love before that priming or shortly after. The rumblers are still on the stupid side compared to celestial twin and the wall is pretty meh too. The synergies added to both abilities last year didn't help much.

it took so long to even address that vauban  👴 needs rework  just hope they give love to Atlas  in next 2 years lol

im one of the few(maybe the only one) who mains spectra because i just like that gun. and i was having a 2 month break when vandal variant came to be. now i just want to ask is it possible to get the gun in this year, because i cant wait for 2 years for it to come out, and i have been angry at myself for missing it...

1(a). Can we revise on Equinox augment Energy Transfer in which has been a bandaid to Equinox's kit for a long while?

1(b). Can we have further revision on other augments that has been outdated or bandaid solution to warframe problems?

2. Can we look into focus lens not able to be just unintall like how arcanes could?

3. Can we add in fitler-and-lock option when searching for specific relic, like how certain terms or wordings can be filtered in chat?

4. Can we have some update on how the loot farming mechanics be improved or changed after you have "fixed"/ removed loot farm stacking?

5. Update on Alignment System?

6. Can we get an update on the codex? The codex did not cover all scannable objects that are not mission-specific/ special item like Old War Wreckage; variants of defense objective, etc; there is no filter option to find specific item(s); some codex showcase is out of scale; and it is lacking flexible options for players to observer the codex.

I have a question about the new intro. We've not seen nor heard anything else than the new trailer, and I would like to know if that is because you're taking the opportunity to rework the old events along the way, so new players can understand what is going on with Alad V in between quests, why some relays are destroyed and Vay Hek is constantly on the break of an aneurysm, a bit more on nef Anyo & Frod Bek, that mission with Darvo and his own daddy issues, and more importantly: more Tyl Regor. We need that.

So yeah: tight lips on new intro, is that because old events are coming to the party?

All I really care to hear about is Melee 3.0 update plans.

If the core melee gameplay stays in this broken state, I don't care much about anything added to Warframe to do with what we have now. *spins around hitting thin air in a fancy flourish for no good reason and then flings himself over a ledge for good measure.*

1. Will we finally get noggles for Grineer Queens, Kuva Guardians, and Kuva Jesters? I'm also curious on Kuva Grineer in general. 

2. Will we see the crew member system for the Railjack

3. Speaking of Railjack, will we get a release date? I know that another content pack is set for December, so I'm eager to know when Railjack will be implemented.

4. When will Grendel be implemented. Also: Grendel Noggle? 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Archived