Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Amps

(PSN)Fire_Hawk_82

I have a big problem concerning operator Amps. Now this side to a tenno is important and so far this issue as hindered my hunts for eidolon, ropalyst and vomvolyst sentinels.

My issue is that my amps use to work and now dont, but ever since update prior too Gauss this occurred.

*Cant do any damage to Eidolons shields

*Cant do any damage to Ropalyst shields

This is even funnier, i shouldnt laugh but its becoming a joke because i cant farm Black Pigment at all.

*cant kill a vomvolyst what so ever

I built cetus amps in cetus and valis anps in valis, but this shouldnt matter were they are crafted but i digress. This issue i thought would of been fixed but clearly nobody seems to have this issue but i do. I played 3 years and i need Digital Extreme/Warframe assistance please.

Thiers other issues to im suffering with which as made me waste over 120 days of affinity booster and still to this day i no responses from anyone to help me fix my issue but this needs to be fixed.

i need support here i dont fancy rebuilding amps

Thank You

(PSN)Fire_Hawk_82

Edited by (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82

3 hours ago, (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82 said:

Cant do any damage to Eidolons shields

*Cant do any damage to Ropalyst shields

[...] *cant kill a vomvolyst what so ever

Did you put one of the Fortuna Arcanes on your Amp, the ones that change the damage type?

Because you need actual Void damage to damage Eidolon Shields / kill Vomvalysts.