Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Average price expected for deth machine rifle riven?

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

Question

I'm not keeping up with warframe as much as i used to, so they might have changed that, but last time i checked DE decided to remove all sentinel riven mods from future veiled rivens, raising their price considerably.

Now that dethcube is gonna get primed, selling it will be much easier.

I know no one can tell for sure the price of a riven, but do the veterans already have an average idea for its price? The question goes especially for ps4 veterans, since the price there is usually lower.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

14 answers to this question

As usual, people will try to sell them for many thousands just cause it's "new"...
And as usual, just keep an eye on the riven market website and snag one at whatever price you're comfortable with...(and if you can't, simply wait for prices to lower...)

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

6 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

As usual, people will try to sell them for many thousands just cause it's "new"...
And as usual, just keep an eye on the riven market website and snag one at whatever price you're comfortable with...(and if you can't, simply wait for prices to lower...)

Actually, i am the seller on this situation.

I feel like if i don't manage to sell it now i might never be able to do it.

It's console, so i can't just sell it for thousands and thousands, but don't wanna sell it for too little aswell.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Actually, i am the seller on this situation.

I feel like if i don't manage to sell it now i might never be able to do it.

It's console, so i can't just sell it for thousands and thousands, but don't wanna sell it for too little aswell.

Similar logic applies...use the site as a seller, look at other prices, decide your own price, wait for a message...if it takes too long...consider lowering the price.

12 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Yep, 100 000 standing per riven

I mean, it's not that bad for a seller, you would need to do some hard grinding until you get the right one.

It can probably still sell by a fairly good amount, right?

But still, guess that lowers the price by a lot, it must be 10× more sad for artax riven owners.

9 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Similar logic applies...use the site as a seller, look at other prices, decide your own price, wait for a message...if it takes too long...consider lowering the price.

Guess i'll have to check it later and hope that there are a lot of request to have a good idea on the price, cause for now there are no offers.

4 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

61cab934c5cc4c9966863b7415ad4619.png

What am i doing wrong? That's where i'm seeing it: https://rivenmarket.com/riven-mod/sellers/deth-machine-rifle

Edit: looking at this image again, i see that those prices are from more than a month ago.

The rivens came back as a simaris offering only a week ago, plus since its prime is now coming out, even the prices from 1 week would be outdated cause there will be more demand.

As far as I can see, even if it's a crap 0roll riven for the death machine, at the moment because of the forthcoming release of the DethCube Prime, it will easily sell for several hundred..

In short, if the stats are 'meh' or even utter crap you'll be able to sell if for 300 - 500p without a problem.

Will there be a lot of buyers? No. But there's always those that want it and want it NOW, who have no problem forking out a nice chunk of plat for being among the first.