Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need a Valkyer prime build endgame

(NSW)Mr.Panda211

Question

4 answers to this question

Define "end game" cause i've heard people say Eidolons, Sortie, Arbitrations, ESO, are all "end game" and of those Valkyr would only really be used in 2 of those, Sortie or Arbitrations as Volt, Saryn, and Nova tend to dominate ESO and Eidolons are a completely different beast.

Side note, you want a end game build for Valkyr's Hysteria along with Venka and Cernos prime. As for school...i'd say the melee one, Naramon, cause of melee combo counter...Honestly I go with a Warcry Valkyr. Duration and some effeciency(You don't need to always use Hysteria, pop it up once in a while to get HP back, maybe take down a troublesome group of enemies) But for the most part Warcry with it's buffs and Augment makes Valkyr a melee beast. Beyond that...sink some umbra forma into her and slap on the umbra mods.

this is what i use personally3109EEE7E3AEE3F7D8F0810F1FF83FA0B9DF6D36

you can replace the adrenaline for an eternal war if you prefer that and also should be able to swap  out both vitality / steel fiber for its umbral forms if you are that serious.

someone probably has a much better build out there somewhere but figured id toss you mine to hold you over

Valkyr's pretty solid across the board and I've never really struggled a lot.  A Shouty Hugs build also works great (Using Prolonged Paralysis to knock most everything down and slurp them to you).  I actually like that approach better than Hysteria and Warcry builds because it's mostly active and zero maintenence, but they all work well.  Valkitty is a beast!