Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decorating issues

(PSN)FLamin_UniKorn

Since the Gauss update any decoration becomes impossible to move or place as if its lagging bad, if I circle out to put decoration back to its original place it takes 5mn for that to happen. I've talked to other decorators who have the same issues, please look into this its frustrating. @[DE]Helen

Edited by (PS4)FLamin_UniKorn

My clan has the same problem. It is very disruptive. We can fix it in seconds if we try moving different decoration and cancel changes.

We also have trouble donating more than one personal decoration at a time. We get the error message "Contribution Failed". (Posting here instead of new thread).

I'm seeing this issue as well, all my current decorations refuse to move and I cannot donate decorations as a Warlord as of sometime last week. I'm guessing it's because some stuff is being adjusted/prepared for bigger updates to come but I just wanted to make sure it's known (I've optimized and verified already).

Also since most recent update/hotfix the placement of any item is whacked. In free placement decoration seems to not remain in fixed mode but adjusts as you move it.

And any items that you try to adjust, rotate or move remain in original location and unable to move. Have to leave dojo/return to try again. Very frustrating.

I am going to halt all decorating til this gets fixed. 😞

Edited by (PS4)Steelergurl33

Noticed problems too.

My controls to move up and down in placement mode are weird. x is taking me up and L1 down. Checked the control options and they are set the other way round. Just checked further in the settings. When I clicked to change the keybind it has L1 as descend and L3 as Ascend (also as place another item). These won't change.

Sometimes when rotating something with the 15 or 45 degree option after I release the button it twists a few of degrees out of line.

Edited by (PS4)Shelneroth