Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unecessary Stalker Attacks

TheCarnil

i still dont think killing bosses has any thing to do with stalker spawn, i can kill 20 boss 1 day testing weapon load outs and he wont come then a week later after not kiling any bosses for days he comes.. always when im solo lvling new or bad gear......

Easy, Just take Unranked Frames and weapons to a low to mid level area.

He will jump you there.

According to newly datamined info, equipment rank doesn't increase his spawn chance. Your Warframe's rank has to be at least 5 though, so definitely don't bring an unranked frame.

Hello there

Just want to say that I get sometimes attacked by stalkers for Bosses I didnt killl. Today for example I was attacked for killin Lieutenant Lech Kril but I never killed him

Was this with other people? Based on the above datamined info, someone else may have spawned the Stalker, but it targeted you? I'm not entirely clear on how the targeting works.

Do you mean hyperbole? I don't see how that was meant to be sarcastic at all. Most people did previously recommend bringing low level equipment.

no it was sarcasm,  Untill there is a way to properly Add Inflection to Text, just take my word for it.

Stalker Will show only when he wants to, and normally its when you REALLY don't want him to do so.

no it was sarcasm,  Untill there is a way to properly Add Inflection to Text, just take my word for it.

Stalker Will show only when he wants to, and normally its when you REALLY don't want him to do so.

Ah ok.

It's just so many people have weird 'tips and tricks' for getting him to show up, that I've forgotten that there are some who just believe he's pure RNG (as he actually is).