Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Deleted The Skana

Dopey

You're a horrible Tenno

Before all other weapons, Tenno master the Skana. This simple blade becomes immensely powerful in the hands of a master. For Tenno, it is the foundation of their fighting style and a pillar of their culture.

Edited by Dopey

I feel like the description is more to fool new tenno/a big joke that the lotus giggles over every time a new tenno is found.

Nonsense! We all know the Lotus is the greatest companion in this game, Don't talk like that to our wonderful most precious Lotus

Edited by Dopey

The carrier sucks up loot from 15m away...I don't see the lotus ever offer to suck anything. My vote goes to the carrier.

MY SIDES

On other note;

When you're about to finish the mission The Lotus gives you a different mission, All because she loves us

MY SIDES

On other note;

When you're about to finish the mission The Lotus gives you a different mission, All because she loves us

I don't know about love, hacking the last of four consoles and getting the final data package and then getting a bonus mission to find another four consoles back the way you came seems a little mean.

I don't know about love, hacking the last of four consoles and getting the final data package and then getting a bonus mission to find another four consoles back the way you came seems a little mean.

Don't forget we need to destroy the ship from inside and then exterminate all enemies, Because it makes sense trust the Lotus bro

Don't forget we need to destroy the ship from inside and then exterminate all enemies, Because it makes sense trust the Lotus bro

Tenno this Corpus cargo ship is delivering food and much needed supplies to an Corpus orphanage planet. Upload this virus in to its navigation core to cause it to crash on the planet to kill all life.

You're a horrible Tenno

Before all other weapons, Tenno master the Skana. This simple blade becomes immensely powerful in the hands of a master. For Tenno, it is the foundation of their fighting style and a pillar of their culture.

I'm sorry but, both of my starter guns reached lv30 before my Skana did.

That quote is inaccurate.