Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets skip Atlas and go straight to Ivara Prime

(PSN)Galygos

1 minute ago, (PS4)Galygos said:

If you’re against this then you must be the -1% of the world who mains no neck boii

I would say that 1% of the world does not even play the game. So your statement is irrelevant. 

Anyone that can read can see that Atlas Prime is next, end of story.

Edited by krc473
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I would say that 1% of the world does not even play the game. So your statement is irrelevant. 

Anyone that can read can see that Atlas Prime is next, end of story.

Do you see Atlas getting any long term playtime due to being primed? I’ve seen only one Atlas like two years ago and i don’t really read into any buffs/nerfs mentioning him. They haven’t even reworked him yet right? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

If you really think about it, he actually suggested 99% of the world plays Atlas.  The reason being is he said -1%, not just 1%.  You can only have a -% based on a loss of an already existing % total, so -1% = 99%. 

Either way, a tad silly.  

<1% would have gotten his point across better 🤣

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

Just now, (PS4)Galygos said:

Do you see Atlas getting any long term playtime due to being primed?

Well, Atlas Prime hasn't been released yet. So I cannot provide an answer. I cannot see into the future, so how would I know?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Galygos said:

They haven’t even reworked him yet right? 

Yes, Atlas has seen a rework already. Google could have told you that.

Atlas Prime is next. DE has stated what we are getting already. At this stage there is nothing that can be done about that.

• Note: you are ignoring that DE primes two male frames, then two female frames (repeat). And we are due a male frame. DE tends to avoid giving us terrible Prime frames around Christmas, so why would they put Atlas Prime there? Ivara Prime makes far more sense for the next announced prime.

They already have him completely modeled along with his other items.

He's going to be released no matter what, he's practically past due at this point (depending on how you interpret release times), no amount of whining or arguing semantics on his popularity is going to change it.

Edited by Scruffel

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Galygos:

I’ve seen only one Atlas like two years ago and i don’t really read into any buffs/nerfs mentioning him. They haven’t even reworked him yet right? 

I don't know if he will get a small rework,

HOWEVER, he recently got a HUUUUGE buff alongside Frost and Gara.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

They already have him completely modeled along with his other items.

He's going to be released no matter what, he's practically past due at this point (depending on how you interpret release times), no amount of whining or arguing semantics on his popularity is going to change it.

Prolly shouldve made it more known that this was small banter but the way i expressed it seemed serious. My bad :< 

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Galygos:

(...)are solid for a buff(...)

Ahahahaha, I see what you did there. Good one! 👍

But I agee. I really hope DE has something in their backhand.

He's actually quite good and really underestimated, but some tweaks whould still be welcome.

I'd love to see the height of his stonewall doubled. I always feel like most enemies are just shooting over the chest-high wall.

It whould be great in Gears of War, but in Warframe... not so much

Edited by Walkampf

2 hours ago, (PS4)Galygos said:

Do you see Atlas getting any long term playtime due to being primed? I’ve seen only one Atlas like two years ago and i don’t really read into any buffs/nerfs mentioning him. They haven’t even reworked him yet right? 

If we're going to use anecdotal evidence, then I'm the only Ivara I've seen for the past two years.

• Like 1