Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets skip Atlas and go straight to Ivara Prime

(PSN)Galygos

On 2019-09-26 at 7:08 AM, (PS4)Galygos said:

If you’re against this then you must be the -1% of the world who mains no neck boii

also daikyu prime pls bye

I don't mind waiting for my beloved huntress prime in 3 months, so long as we keep to schedule. Patience for now.

On 2019-09-26 at 11:13 AM, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

i sometimes have a survival ivara who just sits in a corner invisible with a zenistar not really making much use of her full skillset but what can you do.

What about the Artemis Bow build thread you started a while back? We tried giving you various different feedback on it. Did you ever build into it?

Can't blame you though if you enjoy a Zenistar disc + Navi-Ivara build more, that combo is just awesome, strong and fun to use.

• Like 1

This would be awesome. Like, create a new tile you can take warframes to, maybe the Hall of Memories from the War Within quest (the abandoned Orokin place on the snowy mountain). They could release the warframes one at a time, and then the gate will unlock for that frame and you can see their memories, and help them through the experience. Once you've done it for that warframe, it becomes an Umbra as far as sentience goes.

You should definitely post this in Feedback!

The only reason Atlas isn't particularly popular is that the majority of the playerbase actively hates Archwing content, and thus they actively refuse to farm Jordas for the Atlas parts.

When Atlas Prime drops the frame will be a lot more popular because of how much easier it will be to acquire. It's a very fun frame to play, even if the kit could use some tweaking.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

On 2019-09-29 at 4:39 PM, BlindStalker said:

I don't mind waiting for my beloved huntress prime in 3 months, so long as we keep to schedule. Patience for now.

What about the Artemis Bow build thread you started a while back? We tried giving you various different feedback on it. Did you ever build into it?

Can't blame you though if you enjoy a Zenistar disc + Navi-Ivara build more, that combo is just awesome, strong and fun to use.

I have one I used a little bit but i didn't want to really fine tune it too hard until Deluxe comes out. which at this point might be around when prime comes out so it might be slightly different anyways since prime might have more survivability to work with. maybe not game changer levels but you know. and i'm more referring to other ivara's i've seen. majority of playerbase just you know doesn't make full use of a frame more like one or two skills though i have used the zenistar navigator before it's not my thing.

Every frame deserves to be primed and often when one gets primed it gets reworked into something more fun / better. Also not gonna like I like the fact that there will be an option to either deal with a boring boss and farm regular atlas or pop a few relics and get upgraded version.

I wish atlas was skipped at this point, can't sell an axi rare for atlas prime for S#&$ on day 1 within the first 2 hours because nobody wants atlas.  I knew prime accesses were going to be bad since it was wukong then atlas, but my god atlas is one of the most niche frames in the game with seemingly 0.1% of the playerbase playing the frame.  

4 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

I have one I used a little bit but i didn't want to really fine tune it too hard until Deluxe comes out. which at this point might be around when prime comes out so it might be slightly different anyways since prime might have more survivability to work with. maybe not game changer levels but you know.

That's cool, I was just curious on what you ended up doing with your Artemis Bow build. I'm really anxious/hopeful that Ivara Prime gets some nice juicy stat changes to her base stats (mainly I want a larger energy pool, but armour and health are nice too, maybe some more running speed and then I'm really wondering how they'll handle extra polarity slots, but that's just for myself personally). Its cool to wait until her Prime and Deluxe skin. I think she'll get Artemis Bow Prime upon her release so Artemis Bow will probably need a couple forma again (or at least I imagine. I personally will probably have to re-forma Ivara Prime whenever she gets here for my own preferences), if you want to wait that's understandable.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

i'm more referring to other ivara's i've seen. majority of playerbase just you know doesn't make full use of a frame more like one or two skills though i have used the zenistar navigator before it's not my thing.

That's understandable too. Its rare sometimes to see an Ivara player out in public games. I want to hazard a guess that more likely other Ivara players are just playing a lot of solo too.