Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing general feedback collection

Velothed

With Empyrian on the Horizon, I'd love to talk a bit about Archwing.

Not many people play archwing missions/use Archwings in the open worlds for anything other than mobility.

I would love to hear your personal reasony why you don't enjoy Archwing.

I'll go first:

I think the main reason I don't enjoy Archwing, are the Archwings themselves, apart from Amesha, I find most of them quite boring. There really aren't any Archwing abillities that interest me much. Without powerfull/corrupted mods, there also isn't much build variety.

This results in kinda boring samy Archwing missions, where we mostly use our weapons.

I kinda hope Modular Archwings and new mods(that we are bound to get in Empyrian) will fix that.

This is all subjective of course.

So how about you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archwing: Rush... the map is confusing with so many dead ends and the time limit to even reach the targets is too small. Add in that even on reaching them my abilities and weapons could neither hit the drone often enough (they move waaaay too fast) but their shields are thicker than starship hulls. By the time I reach the drone, get a few lucky hits in; all the transports seem just to hit hyperspace and the mission fails- apparently my fault too. Even worse is the nodes are never changeable with anything else so my Phobos is never being completed as both Memphis and Zeugma are locked until I complete Kepler's annoying Rush mission.

The Archwing itself, has been receiving a lot of constructive critique with improvement suggestions but so far no feedback return or even acknowledgement from DE. Empyrean has a lot of hype and expectation but wouldn't it make more sense to send out things like Archwing fixes, companion fixes; now rather than all in one release?