Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your keybinds!

FrostDragoon

Having thought about and subsequently testing performance between Sprint/Roll (Left Shift for me) and Sprint and Roll (Caps Lock and Left Shift for me) seperately with toggle sprint on, turns out there's not really any significant performance difference between the two. At that point, mostly subjective comfort determining what to use.

Or you accidentally grinded the skin at the tip of your left pinky while grinding a sample, and is now bleeding, and hurting when pressure is put on it (i.e.: Me) Then the latter option is better out of necessity.

Behold, the following keybinding configuration can cause severe mental damage and is not recommended to be shown to children or people with unstable psychic condition.

Спойлер

D1DD449DCEEBA258F957D5F15A47A1E2DE2B11F8

But in all honesty this can be useful as hell. For example I can more or less play the whole game with only one hand.

49 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

Behold, the following keybinding configuration can cause severe mental damage and is not recommended to be shown to children or people with unstable psychic condition.

Hide contents

D1DD449DCEEBA258F957D5F15A47A1E2DE2B11F8

But in all honesty this can be useful as hell. For example I can more or less play the whole game with only one hand.

Sure, if you decide to never crouch without being awkward about it.

42 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Sure, if you decide to never crouch without being awkward about it.

Yeah, as well as jumping, aiming and switching guns, but such moves are considered advanced maneuvers by me, and thus require additional level of concentration, i.e. using both hands.

1 minute ago, ant99999 said:

Yeah, as well as jumping, aiming and switching guns, but such moves are considered advanced maneuvers by me, and thus require additional level of concentration, i.e. using both hands.

You know, this is quite literally the first time I hear someone say jumping is an advanced maneuver in Warframe. That's... interesting.

Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

You know, this is quite literally the first time I hear someone say jumping is an advanced maneuver in Warframe. That's... interesting.

I mean, how many times you really need to jump in this game, considering enemies can as well die from your furious glance.

I could of course add an alternative bind for jump and crouch to remaining two buttons on thumb keyboard on the mouse, but I won't bother tbh. Better just put that cup of tea to the side and use the left hand to jump.

Spoiler

Movement = ESDF

Space = jump

Hold to crouch = RMB (controversial)

Toggle cloud = Left CTRL

Jump = space

Aim = closer thumb mouse

Sprint = Left shift

Melee = farther thumb mouse

Abilities = mousewheel and 4 (this varies)

Archgun = 3

Weapon switch = 2

Use = X

Teammate pop-up = Z

Reverse camera = W

Operator = R

Reload = T

P = View mission progress

` = place waypoint

D = Synthasis scanner

H = large energy restore

Caps lock = voice chat