Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.7

[DE]Megan

"Tenno! We have intentionally left September as a bit of a ‘light’ month for releases."

Some more new content would make me really happy. Sadly there wasn't that much new stuff lately. I hope that Railjack can change this. I wish you the best for that big update DE. ^__^

"The Norg Mask, Mother’s Mask, and Grineer Mask now have a higher chance of appearing in Nakak’s store. This also fixes an issue where they would never appear - sorry!"

Ugh... That's pretty cool. I think I'm finally able to get these masks. Thank you for this fix. Took some time. ^__^

Oh, I forgot...

I hope that Raids will come soon. Would be really cool. ^__^

1 hour ago, toafarmer said:

"We have intentionally left September as a bit of a ‘light’ month for releases"

Were the last 6 months intentional, too? Will we have any new content this year? 

What? New game modes, new weapons and new warframes don't count as "New content" to you?

So, the new Nightwave assassination mission has 2 new enemies for codex: 1 mob, 1 boss

However, both of them require *30* (that's right *thirty*) scans to complete their codex entries. I know this game is grindy but 30 scans to complete the codex entry for a boss that only appears when the timed assassination mission is present?

Just now, dbugz said:

So, the new Nightwave assassination mission has 2 new enemies for codex: 1 mob, 1 boss

However, both of them require *30* (that's right *thirty*) scans to complete their codes entries. I know this game is grindy but 30 scans to complete the codex entry for a boss that only appears when the timed assassination mission is present?

It's going to be a permanent boss after this Nightwave season

1 minute ago, Bioboygamer said:

It's going to be a permanent boss after this Nightwave season

Hmm. Ok.

IMO, it's still a big difference compared to other bosses' amount of scans to complete their codex entries.

They should at least put up some flavor text on that new boss, given that the new zealot enemy and this new zealot boss have the same character model.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Again I'm happy that Erneix's Kuvael skin for Ivara was accepted as I will be getting it already got it. But please, Ivara Zamariu skin (by Led2012 and Daemonstar) is stunningly beautiful too. Come on, please let it in next Tennogen round (so that I can buy it too!): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1825712913&searchtext=

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Vaporize Changes from Update 25.7.0:

This was initially meant for the upcoming release of Dethcube Prime, but it squeezed through the Mainline cracks.

• Vaporize's base Damage of 600 now multiplies with Mods equipped to your Sentinel's gun.
  • Increased Vaporize’s max Range to 30 meters from 4 meters.
  • Decreased the cooldown to 10 seconds from 30 seconds.

Additional Vaporize Changes:

• Vaporize now has Punchthrough and can hit multiple enemies at once.
  • Updated the FX of Vaporize.

Since it uses sentinel weapon mods it would be nice to know if there are crit or status stats tied to it.

Pure damage is also kind of not great due to armor scaling. Would have been nice if an additional function was added like an armor strip or a guaranteed status proc.

1 hour ago, --Q--Andy said:

thx

Still looking for a feature with which you can favorite your Weapons/Warframes

This, my friend, is called a Loadout slot, I believe. You assign your favourite Warframe and corresponding weapons and companion to one of those and select it instead of having to trawl through the Equip menu.

Hmmmm I'v been sitting here listening to the new Assassination mission blunk in the background for a while, my two keys in hand and 

"(1 Zealot Code is acquired from completing 3 Infested Outbreak missions on a planet under an Outbreak. 2 planets are always under an Outbreak at all times, meaning you can get 2 Zealot Codes per day.)"

Seems needlessly restrictive. Especially when I imagine what if anything the boss drops and it probably drops something. Thinking back to the number of times it took me killing the wold to get the Wolf Sledge (I strait up gave up on the mask) and imagining breaking that up to a meager two attempts per day.... just isn't sitting right

Doubly so if the new boss addition happens to be a Mod because between the hard cap on attempts per day and the recent addition of the mod drop booster, that just wouldn't be a good look optics wise. So I kinda really hope it doesn't drop any new mods.

As an alternative, why not instead of consuming the Zealot keys the game just checks to see if you have one and then have the Zealot keys expire daily like Argon Crystals. That way you have to do the thing every day BUT once it's done you can hammer your face at the boss?

36 minutes ago, dbugz said:

However, both of them require *30* (that's right *thirty*) scans to complete their codex entries. I know this game is grindy but 30 scans to complete the codex entry for a boss that only appears when the timed assassination mission is present?

This will be fixed (reduced to 3) next Hotfix!

Archived