Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.7

[DE]Megan

can you please remove Prestige Tier cap? why are you giving 2 more weeks for Series 2? this is too boring for people who are already at Tier 30... I was hoping Series 3 would come next week but it will come more than 2 weeks later....I am capped already and have 20 useless Zealot Codes...I hope you will consider it though as far as I have seen most of the suggestions on this forum are ignored...

33 minutes ago, AeliosZero said:

I just want details on the energy, max number (if any) and collisions of the railjack hangar so I can prepare my dojo

Ohmygod same and please PLEASE label where the space walls are for the thing and not just the general outline of the whole construct. I already had a problem where the obstacle course was clipping into the Orokin lab but it didn't really SHOW it clipping, it was just clipping into the space backdrop that you couldn't see anyway without glitching outside of the room.

I'm already preparing for the Railjack to be so big I'll have to rearrange my reactor floors but I'd love to know in advance how many floors this is going to take up.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fun fact: this mysterious encounter will return after Nightwave Series 2 ends on October 13th as a permanent new boss fight.

Heccin sweet, while I'm not a huge fan of the "run missions to run missions" shtick I do absolutely love to see Nigthwave add permanent new content to the game. 

So I just did the new boss and took a look what he can do, the requirements to kill him and also scanned him. Fighting him with his "requirement" to kill him gives it a bit of a fresh wind, BUT the amount of scans for him and "the others" without spoiling 30x?! D:

Would have to do 15 runs (if I dont get lucky with double scan) to get his full entry.

3 minutes ago, ShadowFrost777 said:

I appreciate the hotfix but please for the love of ordis stop adding tennogen and finish railjack

Tennogen skins are created by people that don't work for DE. Yes DE artists do have to spend some time adding them into the game and testing, but they should take little to no time from programmers, planners, and writers who are working on railjack. Even so they probably shouldn't have a huge impact on things the artists are working on for railjack. It'd be like telling the interior decoraters to stop spending so much time choosing the wallpaper and rugs for the bathroom when the house is still a stud wall skeleton on the foundation.

Can we expect a friggin fix for this. In this year? Or should we wait till year 2020 ... or 2030 knowing that there are some bugs that havent been fixed for several years.

And yeah i checked it still looks like trash.

Way worse than before Saint of Altra mainline which broke it.

41 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

"We have intentionally left September as a bit of a ‘light’ month for releases"

Were the last 6 months intentional, too? Will we have any new content this year? 

Oh just #*!% off. Even if its small farming, its content. It doesnt matter if you dont enjoy it.

Also dont forget the arbitration changes, orb fights, and more.

Archived