Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.7

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

you can get 2 Zealot Codes per day

This is NOT a good limitation. There are four parts to get (2x blade, 1x subcortex, 1x BP), people who play on weekends are well, screwed since you're more than likely to get useless duplicates. Will this fight be at least available without keys during the last week of this Series? 

Could you guys please maybe fix the accuracy stat tracking for weapons like the Opticor Vandal? I love using that weapon, but seeing my accuracy stat get tanked the longer I use it just doesn't feel good, even though accuracy isn't exactly an important stat.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Regarding our recent Arbitration reward changes: the team is viewing not only feedback, but also statistics. Currently, our statistics are looking at the effects of adding Vitus to Drones, reward balance between different mission types, and the overall reward output, comparing Arbitrations both before and after changes. Stay tuned for changes coming in the near future.

I'm pretty sure you already decreased the drop rate of vitus on drones...WELL DONE 10/10

hace 3 horas, Bioboygamer dijo:

I mean, "Stop whining" isn't the best way to get people to listen to you, but after reading this and reflecting on it some, you're probably right. 

I dont know how i'd feel if Warframe dissapear. I know its gonna happen anytime, but I'd like to delay that moment as much as possible. I think we all want it too. Maybe I'd fall into a depression? Who knows. I f*cking love this game, just want it to be greater and greater each year. 

Ty for the update 🙂

Few QoL things on my mind.. 😛

• While in Larunda relay, can we get Fast travel > Syndicate > Suda/Arbiters/Perrin...? It may feel fun to run to them while you explore around as a newbie. Becomes annoying when you're already familiar, while trying to quickly refill standing, purchase arbitration rewards etc. 

• Simulacrum quick access maybe? Just a noob's idea: Add a module that's placed inside ship's personal quarters, operator's room, or elsewhere where fit.If a player has Simulacrum unlocked that module will glow, similar to the looks of an actual Simulacrum entrance, else "Simulacrum key required". Same module would be somwhere besides Loadout inside Simulacrum, with "Return to Orbiter" for exit. Everyone's personal killing space now just a step away!

• Helping Clem only for NW standing? Not whining about it, but Clem's kinda alone in the dark, just like the old Alert system was. Camping on a 10-min survival is as boring as it sounds, especially if he gets downed every now and then, somwhere off your sight. A rework could be introduced, with new enticing rewards (*duh that generic Clem BP) each week, along with different modes with Clem (5-wave defense,exterminate, rescue, sabotage), in more tilesets such as Lua, Gas City, Kuva Fortress... Make Darvo truly proud of his warrior friend!

4 hours ago, toafarmer said:

"We have intentionally left September as a bit of a ‘light’ month for releases"

Were the last 6 months intentional, too? Will we have any new content this year? 

No offense, but i saw you comment this or something similar under pretty much every update on the forums... That won't help DE or anyone playing this game in the slightest.
Maybe try to contribute some ideas for new content instead of complaining.

There are a lot of people that are quite happy about the new TennoGen round. Might not be your definition of content, but it is something.
And rushing a company to pump out new products or game content never ends up with a polished result. Rather give them some more time to finish what they are working on, to make sure it isn't in a state like the PoE when they got released.

Also, if that continuous commenting is just to get some likes, that's pretty pathetic...

4 hours ago, Bioboygamer said:

I mean, "Stop whining" isn't the best way to get people to listen to you, but after reading this and reflecting on it some, you're probably right. 

I mean... People just love to do it so much sometimes it gets on your nerves. We're all so helpful and friendly and stuff but sometimes you gotta be rough, you know? Rough love  😜

Man I’m really starting to hate nightwave. It’s just a content wall..

Having to do a bunch of tedious, crappy sub missions. None of which are actually fun, having to do it in a time frame and not whenever I feel like.  And if I don’t do it, which I won’t cause it sucks. I miss the season, the rewards, lore, market items. 

The alert system was bland but even that was more fun than this crap. I’m fine not doing it, but not when you miss out on that much content.

59 minutes ago, Xintaur said:

No offense, but i saw you comment this or something similar under pretty much every update on the forums... That won't help DE or anyone playing this game in the slightest.
Maybe try to contribute some ideas for new content instead of complaining.

There are a lot of people that are quite happy about the new TennoGen round. Might not be your definition of content, but it is something.
And rushing a company to pump out new products or game content never ends up with a polished result. Rather give them some more time to finish what they are working on, to make sure it isn't in a state like the PoE when they got released.

Also, if that continuous commenting is just to get some likes, that's pretty pathetic...

Well, this is not "Barbie's dress up", so no, Tennogen ain't content in my book. And no, my continuous comments are not to get some likes (I couldn't care less), they are to get some content. I spend money in here, so I expect to have new content (as in real playable content) at least 3 or 4 times per year. This is now a multimillion business, not an indie company. 

56 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

I could say I care, but I am not a liar. Also no, disruptions are not a recent addition and arbitration changes are not new content. 

Yup.

Whoever posted it is a shill. He is basically saying :

- Play a different game (whoop-de-doo)

- WF has tons of content for new players(who gives a crap about veterans right ?)

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This will be fixed (reduced to 3) next Hotfix!

unknown.png

Going to also note on the subject of Codex scans:

• Plains conservation animal scans remain broken since the Plains of Eidolon Remaster update.
  • Most Demolyst scans are 3 or 5, with a small amount of new Demolyst units added with Saints of Altra require 20 scans.
  • Some Vapos Eximus are 3, 5, and occasionally 20 scans since the Jovian Concord update.

Thank you for taking a look at codex issues. Some have been overlooked for months...

Archived