Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.7

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, Xintaur said:

No offense, but i saw you comment this or something similar under pretty much every update on the forums... That won't help DE or anyone playing this game in the slightest.
Maybe try to contribute some ideas for new content instead of complaining.

There are a lot of people that are quite happy about the new TennoGen round. Might not be your definition of content, but it is something.
And rushing a company to pump out new products or game content never ends up with a polished result. Rather give them some more time to finish what they are working on, to make sure it isn't in a state like the PoE when they got released.

Also, if that continuous commenting is just to get some likes, that's pretty pathetic...

1)Tennogen isnt even made by DE, its made by a third party. All DE has to do is approve it and drop it into the game. Tennogen isnt content, period.

2)Railjack was teased as soon tm content a year and now 3 months ago. Thats not pumping out new game content. We havnt even had the drydock added yet which is supposed to come first to signal railjacks arrival and allow players to prep for it. 

3)Maybe hes commenting it under every update notes so DE gets the message? We dont need more ideas for new content, DE has great ones, they just havnt implemented them yet. At this point i would take the new player experience as decent content to wait out the drought with.

Lol truly turning the "fashionframe endgame" meme into reality with such updates. All the loading for cosmetics.

As for this new boss at the end of nightwave.

The only thing that's correct about him is the obvious health bar UI. Everything else? *eyeroll*. Somehow the boss manages to be easier than most bosses in the game and simultaneously more annoying than most bosses in the game. 

Oh man, DE has murdered the Loki skin. The first time I saw it, the skin was absolutely gorgeous. But apparently, DE made the guy perform so many changes to the skin that it doesn't even look the same thing on which I clicked Yes on the steam workshop.Only the helmet is recognizable, but even so the energy effects were downgraded as well.
DE is downgrading the game left and right, tennogen included. 

10 hours ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

1)Tennogen isnt even made by DE, its made by a third party. All DE has to do is approve it and drop it into the game. Tennogen isnt content, period.

2)Railjack was teased as soon tm content a year and now 3 months ago. Thats not pumping out new game content. We havnt even had the drydock added yet which is supposed to come first to signal railjacks arrival and allow players to prep for it. 

3)Maybe hes commenting it under every update notes so DE gets the message? We dont need more ideas for new content, DE has great ones, they just havnt implemented them yet. At this point i would take the new player experience as decent content to wait out the drought with.

Of course it is content. Not only new quests, frames, gamemodes, ect are content.
Anything added to the game that can be interacted with during gameplay is content by definition... That includes cosmetics, like the Tennogen items.
It might not be the content you (or the majority of players) were hoping for, but it does not change the fact that it is content, period.

Also this is just a hotfix, and it does include playable content as in the new Bossfight.

DE knows very well they are lacking major content releases at the moment. They even mentioned it in the update notes. They also said Railjack will come some time during this autumn... complaining should they mess up with that, fine for me. But everyone following the S#&$ty example of some youtubers, crying about no content all the time, is not helping at all.

Now on the other hand, the new player experience is nothing i can really experience at my state of the game... IMO the problem isn't the lack of new content, but the lack of replayable content that entertains long enough without getting tedious or boring after a couple hours. The PvP is probably supposed to be something like that, but it is implemented horribly bad.

I am glad to see so many subtle HUD improvements in the game.

Also new boss is quite fun, I don't get complaints tbh. Why it's funny or at least funnier than many other encounters? We need to perform ACTION instead of just being stucked in one room and we interact with boss through that action.. With current depth of building weapons/frames DE gives us - it's very hard to give out boss who cannot be oneshotted (like Jackal) or ridiculously resistant and has ton of hp (like Wolf). Imho invulnerability phase (which honestly is even barely such bc then faster you will get lantern then faster you will get back to damage phase) is more than doable and not too long. And double doable if you use stealth frame.

Спойлер

For those who plays that one other certain game too - remember Fanatic? His invulnerability phases cannot be rushed, stopped or accelerated and he CCs you (with lack of adequate counter-response to it from players except "don't you dare to go close to him" is quite..problematic, it doesn't matter that you "learn" to play with encounter right way, lack of response stands) while being absolutely able to oneshot. Also he is bulletsponge even on 750 Light.

So imho after direct comparison of certain bosses and trying out different ones in solo games too, imho, boss of this Nightwave is quite balanced. Also I am glad to see lack of any game breaking bugs. Ropalo was very arcade-interesting but absolutely broken for long so appreciating successful testing and implementing of game mode.

On 2019-09-27 at 1:42 PM, Xintaur said:

Of course it is content. Not only new quests, frames, gamemodes, ect are content.
Anything added to the game that can be interacted with during gameplay is content by definition... That includes cosmetics, like the Tennogen items.
It might not be the content you (or the majority of players) were hoping for, but it does not change the fact that it is content, period.

Also this is just a hotfix, and it does include playable content as in the new Bossfight.

DE knows very well they are lacking major content releases at the moment. They even mentioned it in the update notes. They also said Railjack will come some time during this autumn... complaining should they mess up with that, fine for me. But everyone following the S#&$ty example of some youtubers, crying about no content all the time, is not helping at all.

Now on the other hand, the new player experience is nothing i can really experience at my state of the game... IMO the problem isn't the lack of new content, but the lack of replayable content that entertains long enough without getting tedious or boring after a couple hours. The PvP is probably supposed to be something like that, but it is implemented horribly bad.

your playing with symantics to try and justify your position. content is something you play, not something you look at. 

yay a boss fight i run 4-5 times till i get the weapon and then stop because theres no further reason to play it and despite being the best designed boss fight in the game is irritating as hell.

they may know about it, but they arent doing anything about it. and this isnt the first time either, this has been going on since sd and been getting progressively worse. 

that was my bloody point, theres such a lack of meant and potatoes content, despite being at the very end of the game i would literally take the reworked player experience as serious content. For the first time in 6 years ive stopped logging into warframe, and started seriously playing other games i only played casually, and this will probably continue till DE puts out a real update. I also took the money i set aside for Prime Access and preordered Shadowkeep instead. I used to be a blind DE can do no wrong player like yourself, dont worry you will lose the scales over your eyes one day.

Archived