Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe down causing a collision error

(XBOX)Blue Rage0

Warframe down is causing a collision error, is it causing me to go through walls and floor while I am down.  when I try to get up I go all the way through the wall or the floor. I'm usually stuck down there until the mission is completed or ended. the first time this occurred I was with one of the faster warframes I was not the Warframe I wasn't Excalibur Umbra at the time. I had a speed buff at the time I'm not sure if that matters but I was hacking a device to finish the mission. when I got knocked down and pushed through the wall. I do not know if it matters but I was fighting the corpus in both scenarios I believe their tiles that has a little bit of weak points in the walls and the floor not sure though. second time it occurred

I was on Fortuna and I went through the floor yeah just completed a mission,  when we're heading back when 3 of the nightwave mini-bosses showed up.  took one of our teammates down I went to go back and pick them up and failed and I went down. I believe I was the only one affected and went to the floor when I trying to get up. not sure if this really matters but in this specific there is red text in the chat window and I don't know what that means, and if you're asking yes the timer did run out.  then the game froze and loading format. then the game eventually sent me back to my ship. note I don't think I lost any loot either thank you for that DE.