Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Test Mastery 9

InForma1

Good Evening! I'm trying to complete the test for the Mastery 9, but there is a bug, i get always "detected" message even if i'm behind all enemies. Most of time at the 3rd part. I get "detected" message even if i kill the enemy behind and others enemy aren't looking at me. I can't complete it. Can you help me with that please? Thank you very much.

EDIT:

I passed it, but in my opinion, the test need a refix, it is almost impossible to pass, it takes a lot of time, and players prefer to play instead of stay stuck one week or more for practing for a maestry, and i think they get bored if they can't play and buy new weapons and waste time on practice because they are stuck, specially if the test is very hard (because the monster range need a fix), it is normal. In my opinion the test need a change or refix.

Edited by InForma1

On 2019-09-26 at 12:36 PM, InForma1 said:

Good Evening! I'm trying to complete the test for the Mastery 9, but there is a bug, i get always "detected" message even if i'm behind all enemies. Most of time at the 3rd part. I get "detected" message even if i kill the enemy behind and others enemy aren't looking at me. I can't complete it. Can you help me with that please? Thank you very much.

A lot of the enemy AI has changed quite a bit since and it has resulted in a lot of unwinnable situations for that particular test, enemies have their PoE "senses" in these cases, they can spot you from a mile away and even outright get mildly alerted if they see dead enemies or you happen to swing a melee weapon nearby.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

• 2 weeks later...

I took this test today and passed it, but can understand if someone gets frustrated because in the third section the AI is different and can detect you from a very long distance (I tried on purpose to stay on the second section after activating the third, and YES the enemy CAN spot you from there... lol)