Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant get a key for Derelict Assasinate on Pluto

IamVoidSpawn

2 hours ago, sam686 said:

You already got 1 key from Pluto and 1 key from Mars.

It it limited to once per planet. Wait for it to reset to "0/3" to get another key with 3 more invasion missions.

You're statement is obtuse and antagonistic. DE should have put the first one on a NEW planet instead of risking people getting hosed out of that rotation.

This Zealots codes limitation existed before update 25.7.7, now there is some information about this with patch notes 25.7.7

25.7.7 says this, from https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

1 Zealot Code is acquired from completing 3 Infested Outbreak missions on a planet under an Outbreak. 2 planets are always under an Outbreak at all times, meaning you can get 2 Zealot Codes per day.

Edited by sam686
spell fix

People who don't keep up with the updates will not understand how to get keys and how many per day. I myself was one until I watched Youtube about he event update.  Most importantly their is a new boss fight. The other mission is only for the sigil drop for time vs boss weapon.

Edited by kwlingo

OMG! Ok... since I MIGHT not have been clear....
The update happened right after I had run the defense. By placing the assassinate on that planet instead of a NEW planet, I didn't get to run the Assassinate. It wasnt about NOT knowing you only get to run once. It was about KNOWING you only get to run once and getting hosed by the placement of the Assassinate on top of the mission that people had already completed. And because the Assassinate is able to be run 4x a day now, It doesnt matter. The fear was that there were going to be a limited number of chances to get whatever dropped there and not getting that extra run could have kept me from getting it.