Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Timer to leaving Arbitrations.

mishmashmarsh

I was just in a 45+ minute survival arbitration and because I was spamming jump when I died, I instantly quit the arbitration and got nothing. Can we please add an "Are you sure?" counter for 5 seconds like they did with trading? This would resolve people misclicking and loseing everything in they're arbitrations.

This isn't the first time I've done this, it probably won't be the last time I'll do this by accident eather.

Anyone else done this before?

PS: Even if they made you keep all your rewards from the last 5 minute interval that would be fine, but losing everything after all the time you spend? Seems like a silly design desision IMO.

Edited by mishmashmarsh
  • Like 3

I was just in a 45+ minute survival arbitration and because I was spamming jump when I died, I instantly quit the arbitration and got nothing. Can we please add an "Are you sure?" counter for 5 seconds like they did with trading? This would resolve people misclicking and loseing everything in they're arbitrations.

This isn't the first time I've done this, it probably won't be the last time I'll do this by accident eather.

Anyone else done this before?

PS: Even if they made you keep all your rewards from the last 5 minute interval that would be fine, but losing everything after all the time you spend? Seems like a silly design desision IMO.

PPS: This was originaly posted in general but I was told this was the correct place.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Really? Huh. Guess I need to be braver when taking risks at Arbitrations, always thought I lose everything if I leave, so I just always leave before I die.

yup 🙂 be as dangerous as you like! here, i couldnt find it with my last message but i did now. i bet you could still lose them from bug maybe if host migration happens at a bad time or something but other than a bug you will keep. BUT spamming spacebar shouldnt click the abort button for you hahaha so i can agree that is pretty bad. didnt realize you could still do that, i remember that being an issue last november.

Spoiler

K7r6UII.png

This is really easy to have happen to you when you're playing with a controller. The second you die the ABORT button is highlighted and will activate if you hit your jump button. Done it before. I've also accidentally aborted after death when trying to select someone else in the party to watch. I wasn't anywhere near the abort button but it was still primed and ready, and off it went.

On 2019-09-26 at 12:40 PM, mishmashmarsh said:

I coulda sworn they added this QoL already. Because this exact same thing happened to me just recently and I was hosting with a buddy, got careless and ate it pretty early on. This was right before Saint of Altra update. Another pop up appeared on my screen once I accidentally hit "x to abort mission" that made me avoid leaving the mission.

Two factors that I'm thinking might've affected my experience was either I was on PS4 and/or I was hosting a group prior to going to arbitrations.

I gotta test this out tomorrow and update you guys. So I will apologize early on to the people I'll come across with tomorrow while hosting.

Edit:

To add, my buddy in the same match ate it as well at the end right before we got our last reward. When the last reward dropped, which was an aura forma, we extracted with him still dead. He claimed that he got forma anyway.

Edited by (PS4)R3N36AD3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...