[DE]Megan

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

Optimizations:

• Fixed the game crashing if it fails to synchronize your inbox on login (i.e. due to internet connection failure).

Changes:

• Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.
  • Lowered the Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion Codex scans from 30 to 3.
  • Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality. 
  • Fixed Zealoid Prelate walking in place if it’s killed without picking up Arlo's Flame.

Fixes

• Fixed Arcane Blade Charger displaying the damage increase factor (2%) instead of as a percentage (200%). The Arcane still behaved correctly and applied 200%. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-11055621 
  • Fixed the Norg’s Mask and Mother’s Mask having a temporary price of 1 Credit.
  • Fixed cloth physics on both the Wisp Graxx Helmet and Wisp Damas Helmet. 
  • Fixed the Ash Ryuga Helmet missing its ponytail cloth.
  • Fixed the Gara Rouen Helmet stating the incorrect creator name in the description.
  • Fixed the Loki Jotunheim Skin not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus, Konvalyst Oculus, and Yureilyst Oculus not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed email lock icon not pulsing in your chosen UI Theme colors.
  • Fixed missing localization for Aim Glide/Latch Duration in the Aerodynamic Mod.

Edited by [DE]Onur
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 7

Thank you for reducing the required scans.
unknown.png

While you are fixing the operator appearance in the profil can you maybe add the possibility to swap the configs, too?

Since we had the QOL update I wonder: Are there plans to release a favourite system for weapons/warframes ?
unknown.png

Is it intentional that only feminine operators have dreads attached to their emissary suit? Maybe make into an auxiliary slot
unknown.png?width=322&height=473

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than two years ago for a fix... just like raids

Am 4.5.2017 um 15:58 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to extensive Client loading times on min spec machines. Please note that we are working to fix this and add Lua Spy missions back into the Sortie rotation.

After reworking the arbitrations again: Are there any plans for a ESO reward rework yet?
They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:

Are there any plans to bring back the old indoor Index Map?

And Jupiters tilesets are still blocking Novas portals:

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 22

So fast

• Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.
  • Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

Edited by Update
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.
Lmao

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Update said:

So fast
Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.

Bye fun o/ And it isn't like the game caps damage at 100% anyways.

Edited by IceBen
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Awesome, thanks for this.

Edited by ExcaliburUmbra

4 minutes ago, IceBen said:

Wait I could have aborted?!

I literally want ask the same question

• Upvote 2

Please also fix for Fortuna. The game itself goes well but as soon as I go to play on  I have terrible big ones lags.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dw3t said:

You know that this will never come back true? Not make sense repost to any update

Something something closed beta Vandal weapons.

• Applause 11
  • Upvote 4

hace 3 minutos, Update dijo:

So fast

Fixed exploits: satisfied 😀

• Like 4
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

This is such a time intense way to farm for bossfight. Amazingly boring and completely uninnovative

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations:

• Fixed the game crashing if it fails to synchronize your inbox on login (i.e. due to internet connection failure).

Changes:

• Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality. 
  • Fixed Zealoid Prelate walking in place if it’s killed without picking up Arlo's Lantern.

Fixes

• Fixed Arcane Blade Charger displaying the damage increase factor (2%) instead of as a percentage (200%). The Arcane still behaved correctly and applied 200%. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-11055621 
  • Fixed the Norg’s Mask and Mother’s Mask having a temporary price of 1 Credit.
  • Fixed cloth physics on both the Wisp Graxx Helmet and Wisp Damas Helmet. 
  • Fixed the Ash Ryuga Helmet missing its ponytail cloth.
  • Fixed the Gara Rouen Helmet stating the incorrect creator name in the description.
  • Fixed the Loki Jotunheim Skin not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus, Konvalyst Oculus, and Yureilyst Oculus not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed email lock icon not pulsing in your chosen UI Theme colors.
  • Fixed missing localization for Aim Glide/Latch Duration in the Aerodynamic Mod.

First off, I love the game, I would love to offer some thoughts and opinions of some of the players of the PC platform

Just now, GA-Bulletproof said:

This is such a time intense way to farm for bossfight. Amazingly boring and completely uninnovative

Be grateful, at least this time around the boss is a guaranteed to fight and this is building to an even more powerful bad

• Like 2
  • Applause 1