[DE]Megan

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

Ah, the Airborne Resistance cap doesn't affect solo gameplay, carry on o/

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

TennoGen & Nightwave Episódio 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

Otimizações :

• Corrigido o travamento do jogo se ele não sincronizar sua caixa de entrada no login (ou seja, devido a falha na conexão com a Internet).

Alterações :

• A resistência transportada pelo ar dos Mods agora é limitada em 90% para evitar empilhamento acima dos 100% em alguns casos.

Alterações e correções do Nightwave:

• As recompensas dos chefes emissores agora serão reveladas apenas na tela Fim da Missão para evitar o abortamento da missão se você não receber a parte que queria.
  • Reduziu as varreduras de Prelato de Zealóides e de Zealoid Bastion Codex de 30 para 3.
  • Removido o Prelato Zealoid e o Bastião Zealoid do Simulacrum devido à funcionalidade de interrupção. 
  • Corrigido o prelado zelóide caminhando no lugar se for morto sem pegar a lanterna de Arlo.

Correções

• Corrigido o Arcane Blade Charger exibindo o fator de aumento de dano (2%) em vez de uma porcentagem (200%). O Arcano ainda se comportou corretamente e aplicou 200%. Conforme relatado aqui: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-11055621 
  • Corrigimos a Máscara de Norg e a Máscara da mãe com um preço temporário de 1 crédito.
  • Corrigida a física do tecido no capacete Wisp Graxx e no capacete Wisp Damas. 
  • Corrigido o capacete Ash Ryuga sem o seu pano de rabo de cavalo.
  • Corrigido o capacete Gara Rouen, indicando o nome incorreto do criador na descrição.
  • Corrigido o Skin Loki Jotunheim não aplicando a cor Energy escolhida.
  • Corrigido o Jotunheim Oculus, Konvalyst Oculus e Yureilyst Oculus não aplicando a cor de energia escolhida.
  • Corrigido o ícone de bloqueio de e-mail que não pulsava nas cores escolhidas do Tema da interface do usuário.
  • Corrigida a localização ausente para a duração do Aim Glide / Latch no Mod aerodinâmico.

Now all that remains is to fix the warframe volt animation and fix its speed so that it becomes super fast again and not that crap it is now!
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality. 

This has also removed them from the Codex.

no wait, nvm I'm stupid. Didn't realise it was Zealoid vs Zealot

Edited by Zahnny

hace 6 minutos, IceBen dijo:

Bye fun o/ And it isn't like the game caps damage at 100% anyways.

I dont get it, whats the fun on being invincible? God mode is the most boooooring thing in a game, doesnt provide a challenge or skills. To me a waste of time, my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Woah 2

Только что, Zahnny сказал:

This has also removed them from the Codex.

Ugh, no. I have both of them in Codex. 😕

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. About a month and a half ago, maybe a bit longer, you said you would work on fixing rotation. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IceBen said:

Ah, the Airborne Resistance cap doesn't affect solo gameplay, carry on o/

Lol

What if you've completed all quests and opened the full map, where is the next intisement to play more? Other then to be boss lvl status and collect rare stuff?

Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

well, serves me right for wasting time messing around with builds instead of taking advantage of this. fire up the tractor boys, it's farming time!

*cries in grineer*

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Update said:

So fast

• Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.
  • Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

of course because it was something that was able to bypass grind, can't have you getting what you want.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Listen to feedback reminder 😉 

Listen =/= Do it

Also:

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

Listened and done

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Be grateful, at least this time around the boss is a guaranteed to fight and this is building to an even more powerful bad

I refuse to be grateful for grind on top of grind for basic weapons

• Applause 1

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality. 

pepehands

Hoping for a proper fix.

11 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Thanks!

Primed Chamber Event reminder.
Alternatively; let us purchase it for 1000 Vitus Essense.
2932c15bd9be68d2b134c568a7829d20.png

Arbitration revival removal reminder.

Listen to feedback reminder 😉 

xx

My feedback

Don't remove revival for arbitration 🙂 let people enjoy something.

Thank you DE for the hotfixes 🙂 xx

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MistyLongPotato said:

I refuse to be grateful for grind on top of grind for basic weapons

so you'd rather have a 33,3% drop chance for a chance at a weapon drop like with wolf?

I got all parts after farming for an hour or less, I wish I could get more emissary standing..

1 minute ago, JaycemeSwain said:

so you'd rather have a 33,3% drop chance for a chance at a weapon drop like with wolf?

no i'd rather the boss have a way to get the drops without doing some mutialist alad v grinding

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Words words and more words.

1st Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your vacations and recharged fully your batteries 😺

2nd @[DE]Megan I'd like to ask if the team is aware of several spy vaults alternate paths being broken since several hot-fixes ago, I mean for example, one of the Grineer spy vault where you blow up a protected fan with some explosive barrel, fan is destroyed, barrel explosion happens but the path is still blocked by the now indestructible texture of cover protection the fan had. This issue leads to several problems with Spy missions and one of them is forcing the player to use unsafe paths that are protected by enemies, cameras, impossible to disable laser panels, etc. People dislike spy missions in general, even more if done in public. Maybe you could take a look at them and fix what's broken??

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2