[DE]Megan

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

16 minutes ago, Warrior-EN- said:

Fix the fix! 

On P.C. when you have weapons equipt you could swap to melee and block with aim, now to block with aim you have to have nothing but melee equipt. Please fix that

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations:

• Fixed the game crashing if it fails to synchronize your inbox on login (i.e. due to internet connection failure).

Changes:

• Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.
  • Lowered the Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion Codex scans from 30 to 3.
  • Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality. 
  • Fixed Zealoid Prelate walking in place if it’s killed without picking up Arlo's Lantern.

Fixes

• Fixed Arcane Blade Charger displaying the damage increase factor (2%) instead of as a percentage (200%). The Arcane still behaved correctly and applied 200%. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-11055621 
  • Fixed the Norg’s Mask and Mother’s Mask having a temporary price of 1 Credit.
  • Fixed cloth physics on both the Wisp Graxx Helmet and Wisp Damas Helmet. 
  • Fixed the Ash Ryuga Helmet missing its ponytail cloth.
  • Fixed the Gara Rouen Helmet stating the incorrect creator name in the description.
  • Fixed the Loki Jotunheim Skin not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus, Konvalyst Oculus, and Yureilyst Oculus not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed email lock icon not pulsing in your chosen UI Theme colors.
  • Fixed missing localization for Aim Glide/Latch Duration in the Aerodynamic Mod.

First off, I love the game, I would love to offer some thoughts and opinions of some of the players of the PC platform

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted

While it doesn't bother me personally because I had been saving up my zealot derelict codes for access (I expected part 5 to need them) and then managed to get my parts in 4 runs but you know players wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the limited access to codes (even if you ignore the 'grind' needed for the codes) players have and the limited time players have to get the parts...

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

@[DE]Megan, perhaps its a good idea to check if this happens before releasing future updates, on any necessary sections of upcoming content...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Airborne resistance from Mods is now capped at 90% to prevent stacking past 100% in some cases.

Why not a cap of 96%? That was the original intention, no? 24 x 4 = 96%... 

Edited by Orokin

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations:

• Fixed the game crashing if it fails to synchronize your inbox on login (i.e. due to internet connection failure).

Changes:

• Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.
  • Lowered the Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion Codex scans from 30 to 3.
  • Removed Zealoid Prelate and Zealoid Bastion from the Simulacrum due to breaking functionality. 
  • Fixed Zealoid Prelate walking in place if it’s killed without picking up Arlo's Lantern.

Fixes

• Fixed Arcane Blade Charger displaying the damage increase factor (2%) instead of as a percentage (200%). The Arcane still behaved correctly and applied 200%. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130656-tennogen-nightwave-episode-5-hotfix-2577/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-11055621 
  • Fixed the Norg’s Mask and Mother’s Mask having a temporary price of 1 Credit.
  • Fixed cloth physics on both the Wisp Graxx Helmet and Wisp Damas Helmet. 
  • Fixed the Ash Ryuga Helmet missing its ponytail cloth.
  • Fixed the Gara Rouen Helmet stating the incorrect creator name in the description.
  • Fixed the Loki Jotunheim Skin not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus, Konvalyst Oculus, and Yureilyst Oculus not applying chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed email lock icon not pulsing in your chosen UI Theme colors.
  • Fixed missing localization for Aim Glide/Latch Duration in the Aerodynamic Mod.

so...now we now are forced to do alot invasions to get parts? are you kidding?

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

What's the difference between 100% Immortal and 1,886,000 eHP Solo if we never fight things over lvl 300?

Enemies posing no threat at all is the effective result of both conditions.

I hardly disagree with this change outside it being an arbitrary cap for control purposes but it is a bit silly considering.

I think Jotuheim Oculus primary and secondary color selection is bugged.  If it is please fix for next hotfix.

A6bFLC4.jpg

Are the weapon parts from the new boss tradeable? I don't want to do the tedious missions just for a chance to fight the boss.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Please fix Sands of Inaros quest as Urn's target enemy is covered by a white cloth, been this way for ages 

Edited by KRATOS_GOD_OF_WAR

8 minutes ago, saitohgr said:

Are the weapon parts from the new boss tradeable? I don't want to do the tedious missions just for a chance to fight the boss.

They are.

Please fix this its been broken since Saints of Altra mainline:

Why even bother to buy deluxe skins if you gonna graphically downgrade them few patches later!

Edited by Lythael

Please fix the camera bug while using the controller. Is hard to play the game if the camera decides to rotate for no reason.   

Still no reliable fix for Nova's Antimatter Drop disappearing? It still vanishes frequently when I'm client on a laggy connection - not that there's any point using it as a laggy client.

Edited by Temuir
  • Upvote 1

the Wisp Damas helmet is slightly different color than the rest of the body 😕 I really like it and would probably buy but it's so off-putting how it looks right now

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Emissary boss rewards will now only be revealed at the End of Mission screen to prevent aborting the mission if you didn’t receive the part you wanted.

Reminds me of the argon scope grinding days few years ago.

🤣

133 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

Any news on the Simaris Target bug?  None of them are spawning in missions anymore and I keep getting the "Complete 5 Scans" Nightwave objective.

is the new Assassinate mission bugged? or is just one code per planet?

Been doing all the invasions that are on ceres right know, the ones that should give you the derelic code to enter but only gave me one, people were saying you can farm the codes to later just do four rounds for example but it doesn't want to give me more codes than the one it already gave me =l!!

Make it so a boss can only be tried two times per day.

Make the boss drop is a physical one, mid mission, that can bug and simply don't drop, instead of making the old "auto-give upon kill" or "on mission end".

Have fun seeing your playerbase get fecked randomly for no fault of their own.

• Like 3

Some questions on implementation of QoL changes:
- Is there and idea to make the minimap differentiate between types of loot? Like, one icon for Orokin cells, the different one for statues, another for resource caches, another for crystall argon and everything else. It's really disappointing when you just skip Ayatan sculpture that was laying around there because you didn't look enough or even when you looked at every corner, you just passed it by. Would be a really neat thing, because when you need something really rare you have to look through the whole map and sometimes the thing you need doesn't even spawn.

- Steve mentioned about implementation of option to always sprint, but for some reason we still haven't got it. I mean, there is a selector in options, but it goes for the archwings too and it doesn't really work there, because you have to regulate your speed while flying all the time.

- Appearance loadouts for Operators. If I want to experiment with the face sliders, but don't want to ruin the face I've already created.

- Archwing weapon should get a look. First of all, it takes a lot to unlock them to use on the ground - and it's not satisfying at all. It really isn't good when big, heavy guns straight up lose to just the usual ones. And I'm not talking about buffing stats (still, they should be buffed - it's rather comical when enemies die from the Braton faster, than from archgun), the feel of the guns themselves is very weird. It feels like you're not shooting the guns of the biggest calibers, it feels like you're shooting a needle guns. Oh, and also the animation of sprinting with weapons diagonally just doesn't work, it feels like your warframe is on ice blades or something. Like, its whole body can be looking straight ahead, but it's moving diagonally. I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

Noticed a couple bugs after this hotfix that I'd like to mention:

-The Mother Mask's hair addition is currently uncolorable.
-The new operator hairstyle (the one that had the incorrect icon for a while) currently is single-colored, with only the primary hair color applying to it. Tips and highlights do nothing.

I would love to use both the new hairstyle and the Mother Mask, but these issues make it difficult for me to color them in a way I like. Hoping for a fix soon!

• Upvote 2