[DE]Megan

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

Fixed the Norg’s Mask and Mother’s Mask having a temporary price of 1 Credit.

Has this ever appeared until now i have checked everyday ??? there is noo need fix for something for things that is not there

the only rotation r mag excal volt trinity thats it

Just now, Reakacemrz said:

Fixed the Norg’s Mask and Mother’s Mask having a temporary price of 1 Credit.

Has this ever appeared until now i have checked everyday ??? there is noo need fix for something for things that is not there

the only rotation r mag excal volt trinity thats it

No, worry not, it only appeared after the patch earlier this day, and then cost Plains of Eidolon resources.

I have to say, as a new player, the nightwave mob spawns in missions are not very fun. Especially with the addition of the 3rd one. I understand that it is is part of the series, but when you have stalkers, syndicate death squads AND nightwave mobs spawning in missions it gets to be a bit much.

Just an fyi. Seasoned players probably like it, but new players like myself find it rather frustrating. For most of my play I stuck to Earth solo low level missions to avoid the mob spawns. That is a bit silly IMO.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Did I miss something or did we not get the titania buff again?

What titania buff are you referring to? 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Leqesai:

What titania buff are you referring to? 

I would like to take this time to point out that the acceltra projectiles still does not react to projectile flight speed mods despite projectiles having travel time...

7 hours ago, LSG501 said:

While it doesn't bother me personally because I had been saving up my zealot derelict codes for access (I expected part 5 to need them) and then managed to get my parts in 4 runs but you know players wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the limited access to codes (even if you ignore the 'grind' needed for the codes) players have and the limited time players have to get the parts...

Agreed.  Agreed on so many levels.

I also got insanely lucky (BP-cortex-blade-blade), and had a bank of codes because these had appeared in other content and you never reveal stuff like that unless collecting them is going to be associated with something later on (looking at you beacons for Vay Hek fights).

At the same time, this feels pretty crappy.  When the Detonite Injectors and Fieldrons were introduced you had to either wait through the high build costs or the huge wait on some invasions.  Mesa and Alad V were the same, with 3 keys being required to drop (years later being patched to 1).  Now we've got derelicts that require grind of invasions to get a single key (one per invasion, refreshing at minimum daily and offering at minimum 2 keys per day).  No apparent lessons learned, but that's assumed given the 3 to 1 patch was buried deep inside the notes of an update and most people don't care because that content was done years ago.

What's the reward?  A reskinned Halikar, without the unique mechanic but with innate viral damage, status, and higher slash.  What we have here is then a Glaive Prime comparison of a skinned Halikar.  More damage for a melee attack with less for the throw is what the Pathocyst offers.  Viral without proc assured on the throw, against the Glaive Prime offering much higher damage and a guaranteed blast proc or slash and impact proc.  Consider me less than happy.  They've reskinned a mediocre weapon, made it deal viral damage, and nearly copied the Glaive Prime's status-crit setup?  I don't get it.  With a higher base damage, the Glaive Prime offers more damage, guaranteed good procs, and can outstrip the elemental damages of the new weapon by virtue of just having better stats (with a higher riven disposition).  This is like getting a weapon called the Amos which is infested themed and apes everything from the Soma, but instead of slash it's cold oriented.  It's thoroughly a skin (like the Tatsu skin that was originally a two handed blade and then repurposed as only a skin for the Tatsu), but the grind on top of grind is going to mean that it's going to be a bear for some people to get.

Why hello much more reasonable Lato/Braton Vandal.  Or perhaps you're more Miter.   Or maybe you're most accurately described as Ash.  I'm looking for a grind, upon a grind, upon RNG with initially reasonable equal drop chances until you discover that the thing needs 4 parts instead of 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Well another Host migration bug: this time can prevent the Zealoid Prelate Boss to spawn if the host dc. during the cinematic.

I keep having missions disappear from the map. they show in the drop menu but not on the planets so you cant complete them.

• Like 1

So you lowered the scans for the boss in an istant but the eximus variants with 20 scans are still there since the update dropped.

Are you trying to give grind and fix it later as a bug? Come on guys, get that codex updated or remove this feature and make everything spawnable in the simulacrum.

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, FepoCg a dit :

is the new Assassinate mission bugged? or is just one code per planet?

Been doing all the invasions that are on ceres right know, the ones that should give you the derelic code to enter but only gave me one, people were saying you can farm the codes to later just do four rounds for example but it doesn't want to give me more codes than the one it already gave me =l!!

You can get one code per planet and that is about it but if you have let say 16 codes in advance you can run the assassinate as many time as you like until the prelate change plantes

14 hours ago, Xzorn said:

What's the difference between 100% Immortal and 1,886,000 eHP Solo if we never fight things over lvl 300?

Enemies posing no threat at all is the effective result of both conditions.

I hardly disagree with this change outside it being an arbitrary cap for control purposes but it is a bit silly considering.

Well, to answer this, the scale between 90% and 100% less damage is about... infinite 😞

Also, I'm not sure that even Mirage can hit that much eHP solo, was that based on something I don't know about?

Can we get discord different  channels for pc, ps(w/e the number now) xbox(w/e it called) and the gameboy one ?

18 hours ago, Adem940 said:

I got all parts after farming for an hour or less, I wish I could get more emissary standing..

Same, I got all the parts in 5 runs and it's building, which was handy as I only had 5 keys left to get into the missions. 

Thanks for the hotfix DE keep up the good work.

And how about Disruption fixes? Enemies spawning in walls, teleporting around the map, enemies spawning 200m in the sky, getting stuck on invisible obstacles, dropping Kuva that needs to be picked up yet if you're too far away, can't see the marker.

I've worked thousands of hours on modeling in 3DS Max, it's very tedious--especially animation, but these visual effect changes and other meaningless tweaks are literally killing my patience. I want to throw nothing but praises, as I did nearly 3 years ago, but DE feels like a shell of it's former self at this point. Out right ignoring bugs? I wish your monetization was bugged, bet that would get fixed ASAP. If you feel this post isn't constructive or is in some way a personal attack, you're wrong. It's a reaction to inaction. This post has shown that you can improve and should improve the foundation, rather than trying to build continually on a crumbling base.

To post or not to post? Either way deletion is inevitable. I expect nothing less of cowards.

The animation for Nightwave  radio in Orbiter is back- that was Green m&m  that had me examining elements closer. picked the right day to grab a TenoGen skin.  Noticed a few hitches in game play - architecture biting, lockdown being cleared and doors still not opening , frame rate inconsistent-usual ticks after a hotfix.  

2 hours ago, IceBen said:

Well, to answer this, the scale between 90% and 100% less damage is about... infinite 😞

Yes, but no. At 100% damage reduction, you negate damage only against electricity, heat, explosive, radiation and gas. Because of damage type modifier on others elements.

For exemple, you need 150% damage reduction to negate viral damage because of the +50% damage modifier on viral.

But you miss the most important part of his sentence : " if we never fight things over lvl 300 "

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, IceBen said:

Also, I'm not sure that even Mirage can hit that much eHP solo, was that based on something I don't know about?

They don't design anything around infinite though. That's why it's silly. We've been fighting the same level enemies since 2014.

Mirage?? That's the eHP of my Trinity with an Ancient Healer Specter before Adaptation resistances are applied.

We could get real dumb and throw in two more Trinity with a Gara for over 300,860,000 eHP. Even then there's still perma Invuln frames.

Like I get it. Invulnerability is bad game design but the game is already broken beyond repair or at least beyond the effort DE is willing to fix it.

1 minute ago, Xzorn said:

They don't design anything around infinite though. That's why it's silly. We've been fighting the same level enemies since 2014.

Mirage?? That's the eHP of my Trinity with an Ancient Healer Specter before Adaptation resistances are applied.

We could get real dumb and throw in two more Trinity with a Gara for over 300,860,000 eHP. Even then there's still perma Invuln frames.

Like I get it. Invulnerability is bad game design but the game is already broken beyond repair or at least beyond the effort DE is willing to fix it.

Invulnerability is still a technique the enemies are imbued with constantly, as is innate damage resistance, and scaling compared to our mod slot based progression.