Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Invulnerability is still a technique the enemies are imbued with constantly, as is innate damage resistance, and scaling compared to our mod slot based progression.

Yea, Players nor enemies should be immune or Invulnerable. Reduced effectiveness? Sure. Diminishing return? Still okay but not the best.

Total perma Immunity is a red flag on both sides of the table. I don't disagree with the change. I mostly just find it funny since there's no effective difference with the content they make between an obscene numerical value and actual Invulnerability. If we could fight harder enemies without dying of old age first it would make more sense.

1 minute ago, Xzorn said:

Yea, Players nor enemies should be immune or Invulnerable. Reduced effectiveness? Sure. Diminishing return? Still okay but not the best.

Total perma Immunity is a red flag on both sides of the table. I don't disagree with the change. I mostly just find it funny since there's no effective difference with the content they make between an obscene numerical value and actual Invulnerability. If we could fight harder enemies without dying of old age first it would make more sense.

I don't really agree with diminishing returns personally, too many flashbacks to 10 levels of Diablo 2's Barbarian with 10 levels of Natural Resistance doing nothing. I do agree though that a unified progression would be better for making sense of enemies and players. DE Steve even said, years ago now; that enemy levels and progression are in-universe through the method of equipping mods just like us. Perhaps its time the enemies use mods, players are constantly saying we do too much damage so its not like it would us with a huge benefit from such equality if that is true.

2 hours ago, MacIntoc said:

Yes, but no. At 100% damage reduction, you negate damage only against electricity, heat, explosive, radiation and gas. Because of damage type modifier on others elements.

For exemple, you need 150% damage reduction to negate viral damage because of the +50% damage modifier on viral.

But you miss the most important part of his sentence : " if we never fight things over lvl 300 "

That is why I said less damage and not damage resistance 😕

Also, I didn't miss that exaggerated tidbit, but the other one was so specific I had to ask what is up with it.

21 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

This is such a time intense way to farm for bossfight. Amazingly boring and completely uninnovative

I got it easily within the first day by trading any un needed parts that I got from him with other players. Also I thought the fight itself was interesting and fun.

1 hour ago, Malaki_7 said:

I got it easily within the first day by trading any un needed parts that I got from him with other players. Also I thought the fight itself was interesting and fun.

I found it pretty tedious and repetitive with unnecessary invulnerability phases and damage caps. Its going to be a pain in the Hek, when it sticks around and gets damage scaling over the level 20s.

2 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Such classy moves ey?

Probably yeah. If they can be bothered to go through the topic instead of just looking at the first page anyway. Surprised other replies haven't been removed. Didn't think mine was that bad.

Edit:

That's also gone now. The censorship is strong.

In future use archive.org to have proof that they censorship users that did nothing wrong. I was not expected to see your post deleted, but now who knows maybe I will archive every page from this forum.

The colour (tertiary colour) on the new wisp helmet seems slightly different from the rest of the cloth on the default skin, especially visible on very saturated colours (specularity map issue?). I'm hoping it's a bug so thought I'd mention it here.WD4kEcH.jpg

On 2019-09-26 at 11:00 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than two years ago for a fix... just like raids

Could we not? Lua spy is just annoying, a sortie version would be even more annoying. Grineer and Corpus spy missions are perfectly fine.

What is the problem with  in Infest surv Arbitration- 2h

Solo Inaros,

Note:Don't use  mod Stretch-more kill enemys end no give Life Support/ 

Note:Aura Steel Charge-dont when use -she kill more enemy and  give small  Life Support

Combination Mods Stretch+Steel Charge=Big Failed 

Recommend in build  -mod Equilibrium for Hight Level enemys sometimes pres 1  but i no use /very rare

Use new Arcane Blade charger/Guardian ;Aura recommend  Corosive  Projection

Melee weapon Guandao+

recommend: Maiming Strike 😄

riven recommend -Critical Cnahnce for Slide attack,melee damage ,slash,=more give  Life Support

332.png

This good riven : kill in 2h and 410 lv-  Eximus/Arbitration Shield Drone 

(system e only fight on Slide Attack no stop and get more stack for your combo when fight),

but is very hard ,and must found Hot spot  and hold on  position on your  7-8 Life Support

Note-don't use  normal/rare Mod with Combo Duration

Kavat-Adarza 

Operator - full max Naramon /+2 Arcane Magus Repair

This the best TOP Hot Spot in Infest Survival:  have 1-4 Hot spot

1th

Hot-spot.png

In 100 min , 1h,40 min.I  play carefully

surv.pngend  now Rewards

reward.png

2th  but is not good respawn  for Enemys

spot-1.png

spot-2.png

On 2019-09-26 at 6:05 PM, Marko_Harris said:

Please also fix for Fortuna. The game itself goes well but as soon as I go to play on  I have terrible big ones lags.

THIS. Just in Orb Vallis I have an insane lag when entering and when leaving it's worst. 6 fps until I go back to the orbiter but then starts to lag everything on the game at some point until I have to crestart the game if I wanna keep playing. I think maybe there is a memory leak on Orb Vallis, beacuse it just happen AFTER leaving Orb Vallis,

On 2019-09-26 at 6:11 PM, Max_Chief said:

Now all that remains is to fix the warframe volt animation and fix its speed so that it becomes super fast again and not that crap it is now!

Volt animation changed, but speed it's the same and they were stating "speed didn't change!" and doing test around player complaints and yes, speed it's the same as always, just the wanky animation changed

Please fix the ugly. You gave WF the ugly, you repair the ugly.
That includes the ridiculous excessive brightness. It is straining, to put it mildly. The lighting in general is messed up. Gallium looks like a lump of green glass and Rubedo is its red counterpart. In the current situation, I more than ever wish for a flashlight (now rather floodlight) - toggle for that annoying headlamp we carry.
New Tennogen skins are gorgeous and there's actually plenty I want to have... But right now I don't see the point. Once ingame, it'll be a letdown I bet. There's Frame parts glossy and latex looking (Wisp's & Oberon's cloth for example) or outright flat like a plastic toy...which I however think has the lighting/shader/renderer/(insert expert word here) as a cause.
------------------------------
Compliment on the performance though. Smooth.
Aaaand on the boss fight! That one's fun 😄

7 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

1) there is no proof of the builds of the both videos

2) You can see how he even jump in the same video

Look for better test if you wanna prove your point.

1- ez copy the build from brozime video & find same part of tile set u can check it on your own

2- if speed is equal that jump forward near end has no effect also considering how the one in the right was behind all time

then show me a test to prove me wrong

Archived