Jump to content
[DE]Megan

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.8

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Hekkatos said:

can we get a fix for pathocyst blade drops. there's no way it has the same drop chance as the other parts

I Know Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

1- ez copy the build from brozime video & find same part of tile set u can check it on your own

2- if speed is equal that jump forward near end has no effect also considering how the one in the right was behind all time

then show me a test to prove me wrong

The burden of proof is on you mate, not on me. When you have done it, go to the bugs or feedback subforum, create a thread and maybe (if there is a problem) DE will look into it, if they aren't looking into it, pste your thread in every update thread like many other until it'sfixed or have some response of DE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

The burden of proof is on you mate, not on me. When you have done it, go to the bugs or feedback subforum, create a thread and maybe (if there is a problem) DE will look into it, if they aren't looking into it, pste your thread in every update thread like many other until it'sfixed or have some response of DE.

i tried it by myself same build ~same time 5s+ as shown on the video

not sure if bug or intended guess they know better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hekkatos said:

can we get a fix for pathocyst blade drops. there's no way it has the same drop chance as the other parts

I must have got lucky with the drops, got all of the pathocyst weapon in 5 runs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question, why can't I view the Nightwave offerings if I hit prestige rank 30? Also unable to gain creds when there's still time before the deadline.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mate397 said:

Question, why can't I view the Nightwave offerings if I hit prestige rank 30? Also unable to gain creds when there's still time before the deadline.

Are we limited to prestige rank 30 for the nightwave? My nightwave standings are 10,000/10,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pietry said:

Are we limited to prestige rank 30 for the nightwave? My nightwave standings are 10,000/10,000

It seems we are, which is unfortunate as it locks us out of 2 weeks worth of creds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Arlo’s Devotee npcs come back or they’re gone forever? Will the npcs be fully scanned after the event as mentioned somewhere?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mate397 said:

It seems we are, which is unfortunate as it locks us out of 2 weeks worth of creds.

No.

 

I've got a rank 30 prestige account, and it's locked to Vauban parts, Nitain, and reactors/catalysts.  

I've seen someone in the middle 20's, and they're also getting nothing.  The update/refresh is constantly saying something in excess of 4 hours.

 

My bet is somebody screwed up, because there's an update on the 1st.  Given that the monkey is entering regular rotation, Mirage is being vaulted, and stone boy prime is being introduced the next update will fix the error.

 

Sigh.  It may also just be a ploy so that people spend their credits before they expire.  I hope not, but you never know with DE.

Edited by master_of_destiny
Calendar fail.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maaaaan i literally uninstalled the game and my potato-conection took almos 24 hours to re download the game, now i need to farm the new glaive as fast as possible without leaving my college..... But thanks DE, love ya ❤️

 

edit: came home, finally after class, finally happy 'cause the reinstalation was ok, set up my laptop, run the game and Boom ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

now im kinda pissed off and i don't know if my problem is local or what, i've been trying to play for the last week and i can't pleas someone SEND HELP 😞

Edited by Jotax94
edited just cause i'm sad
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I didn't receive any pathocyst part when killing the new boss when It is supposed to be one part guaranteed.

It is a hard boss due to the invulnerable mechanic, that It is an awfull mechanic to make battles take longer when It is not needed.

Edited by lhardy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lhardy said:

I didn't receive an pathocyst part when killing the new boss when It is supposed to be one part guaranteed.

It is a hard boss due to the invulnerable mechanic, that It is an awfull mechanic to make battles take longer when It is not needed.

The part is dropped at the end of the fight I think, im not sure because I use fetch/vacuum.

If u find it hard, you should improve your build, the bost is pretty easy and the mechanic is kinda meh but im glad they are looking into new mechanics. If the boss didn't have an iindulnerability phase, they sure would make it a bullet sponge (something worse imo).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

The part is dropped at the end of the fight I think, im not sure because I use fetch/vacuum.

If u find it hard, you should improve your build, the bost is pretty easy and the mechanic is kinda meh but im glad they are looking into new mechanics. If the boss didn't have an iindulnerability phase, they sure would make it a bullet sponge (something worse imo).

I also use helios with vacuum to take dropped parts. The second time I killed the boss, I received one part. So it should be some type of bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-30 at 6:04 PM, master_of_destiny said:

No.

 

I've got a rank 30 prestige account, and it's locked to Vauban parts, Nitain, and reactors/catalysts.  

I've seen someone in the middle 20's, and they're also getting nothing.  The update/refresh is constantly saying something in excess of 4 hours.

 

My bet is somebody screwed up, because there's an update on the 1st.  Given that the monkey is entering regular rotation, Mirage is being vaulted, and stone boy prime is being introduced the next update will fix the error.

 

Sigh.  It may also just be a ploy so that people spend their credits before they expire.  I hope not, but you never know with DE.

You misunderstood, when you hit prestige rank 30 you can't gain more creds therefore you are locked out of getting as much as possible out of the offerings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mate397 said:

You misunderstood, when you hit prestige rank 30 you can't gain more creds therefore you are locked out of getting as much as possible out of the offerings.

You are correct, my apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't we go past prestige rank 30, DE you have locked out players from getting more standing, what that also does is stops players from doing Nightwave because why bother no standing, and it locks the player out of buying stuff in the cred offerings if they have used their creds.

PLEASE extend the prestige level above the 30 limit, I made it to prestige 58 in the Wolf of Saturn Six. it's unfair on players who can complete it easily and I still get pestered by the emissaries (solo game) so 200 standing going to waste each time in game and I have to kill them or they become a pain in the arse while doing the mission and get to far apart to run back and forth to kill them if you ignore them..

 

Also I'm not able to play the game on the Highest video settings anymore because of the metal texture change, one example: If I play Khora on the Highest settings I'm then not able to see Khoras Strangledome when I cast it, I can see the enemies swinging but no gold chains, a few other effects are similar, I'm saddened I have to turn Warframes video settings down that use to look awesome just to see in the game now.

 

Thanks DE for Atlas Prime I've been waiting for it for a long time. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2019 at 15:58, xHeretic said:

ESTA. Apenas em Orb Vallis, tenho um  atraso insano  ao entrar e ao sair é pior. 6 fps até eu voltar ao orbital, mas depois começa a atrasar tudo no jogo em algum momento até que eu precise iniciar o jogo se quiser continuar jogando. Eu acho que talvez exista um vazamento de memória no Orb Vallis, porque isso aconteceu DEPOIS de deixar o Orb Vallis,
 

A animação do Volt mudou, mas a velocidade é a mesma e eles estavam dizendo "a velocidade não mudou!" e testando as reclamações dos jogadores e, sim, a velocidade é a mesma de sempre, apenas a animação wanky mudou

I don't feel like the speed was the same when the volt was nice, by the way it doesn't even come close to the speed reached before this brutal nerf! But now this animation is so horrible that now the volt is no longer fun to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...