Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Don't Orokin Cells Drop In The Orokin Void?

Biscuithammer

orokin derelict void ----->

I'm pretty sure only Lephantis from the void can drop it among Derelict missions. However, that is mostly true to all bosses.

And a little nitpick correction: the derelict isn't in the void.

@OP: I agree. I have over 200 control modules just from searching that damn Mag Prime Systems (still haven't found it). It would be nice to split the ratio between them and newly added orokin cells.

Edited by Casardis

I guess you need the Infested to start tearing up the walls and stuff before Orokin Cells starts "popping out" from the Orokin tilesets. Maybe it is just inbedded too deep otherwise. Or something.

Yeah, I find that baffling. I guess it's to emphasize derelict missions since they're the big new thing?

I'm pretty sure only Lephantis from the void can drop it among Derelict missions. However, that is mostly true to all bosses.

They aren't Lephantis-only, they can be dropped by any thing in the derelict missions.  I've done a few derelict defense missions up to wave 30 for farming mutagen samples and I normally come away with a couple of cells.

@OP: I agree. I have over 200 control modules just from searching that damn Mag Prime Systems (still haven't found it). It would be nice to split the ratio between them and newly added orokin cells.

Only 200... Filthy casual :P

Orokin Cells are basically batteries.

If your ENTIRE BASE is self sufficient and powered by its own generators, and the energy is transmitted wirelessly, what is the point of having batteries?

Where did any part of any official lore state it is self sufficient?

Why do the ships suddenly start popping out cells when taken over by infestation?