Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Idea

NadyaVesperia

Odd I was about to post the exact same idea, though with a little more detail on it.

It always struck me that while we were able to get ability mods, we'd only ever need them for fusion fodder because even if we did have the warframe to use it with, it'd come with the ability mods anyway. That's the only general use we get out of them, so why not apply it so that there is a warframe that can use it?

To balance it out, the warframe itself would have some pretty low base stats, and might not even start out with any polarities at all. It'd take a long time to max it out (12 formas, man, wow), though the pay-off of being able to utilize any other warframe ability can make it worth it. That said, it'd have to also be pretty rare to get. 

So yeah I'm really all for it if the dev team can implement it right.

Edited by Etsuno

Odd I was about to post the exact same idea, though with a little more detail on it.

It always struck me that while we were able to get ability mods, we'd only ever need them for fusion fodder because even if we did have the warframe to use it with, it'd come with the ability mods anyway. That's the only general use we get out of them, so why not apply it so that there is a warframe that can use it?

To balance it out, the warframe itself would have some pretty low base stats, and might not even start out with any polarities at all. It'd take a long time to max it out (12 formas, man, wow), though the pay-off of being able to utilize any other warframe ability can make it worth it. That said, it'd have to also be pretty rare to get. 

So yeah I'm really all for it if the dev team can implement it right.

I Agree it should be a squishy frame for lower level that way it can use the multi abilites ^.^