Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

timer broke, Wisp bugs, Stealth is kind of impossible now and more

Sohaya-

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130791-hosts-will-now-do-less-damage-than-clients-with-breach-surge-at-least/?tab=comments#comment-11056462

more detailed info on host/client damage discrepancy with breach surge and zenistar.

Additionally eidolon shields have reduced, if not removed, damage reduction resulting in very fast shield takedowns (again, eidolon oneshots) haven’t done extensive testing though. I can’t strikethrough text because I’m on mobile but this was never the case apparently 

Also for some hosts ingame timer is broken, and can invite players to broken games resulting in infinite eidolon chaining being possible, fissure missions randomly breaking (no reactant icons), randomly resetting invasion progress, and the infamous issue of ciphers/other items going way past their designated build times. (The last one has been done to death and back by others so I won’t beat a dead horse here)

Finally there’s this 

unknown.png

Edit: it seems that ever since Saint of Altra enemies have had their detection radius doubled or tripled, and it’s made stealth pretty darn hard. As it’s not in the patch notes I believe it’s a bug.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose