Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe Is Shunning Me T_T

SilentFilm

Ok, so for a few weeks now, I've not been able to get into any groups or have them join me (sometimes it locks me down completely, and i'm forced to do pugs, and others i get into a group of friends with great difficulty) It's really frustrating that i can't go and have fun with my friends. This game is no fun when i'm farming m Nova prints with complete strangers (I DON'T KNOW YOU PEOPLE T~T) and a couple of people have had this too but none of them have reported it. yes i've tried re-logging, yes, i've tried re starting the game. Even if that ever worked, it's only a temporary solution (not even that, because that strategy never actually works) If anyone else has had this problem, please post it here, because if this bug occurs after the beta, the devs are going to wind up with some very unhappy players.

Thanks, Not-so-SilentFilm

This isn't a bug. It is a result of the NAT/Strict NAT networking issues. DE has stated numerous times that they are working on it but the problem prevails 4 months later (I got the same issues as you when I started playing in March, and still do now). If you have access and know how to edit your internet's internal settings, as well as your friends', then you may be able to fix it.