Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Supercharge My (Future) Ignis?

Gryphticon

Question

10 answers to this question

Okay, what new mod? There's many new ones at the moment. 

As for the potato, it's a really fun weapon. I've taken mine unmodded to Io for the first 10 waves and there wasn't a problem burning those infested, so use it a bit first, (till rank 15ish) And see for yourself from there.

Okay, what new mod? There's many new ones at the moment. 

As for the potato, it's a really fun weapon. I've taken mine unmodded to Io for the first 10 waves and there wasn't a problem burning those infested, so use it a bit first, (till rank 15ish) And see for yourself from there.

Seems interesting, it also has a 1.25% multiplier against medium grineer it seems according to the wiki. And I also have a few catalysts to waste (as I'm going to waste another one on Djinn's weapon).

Except some thing's arn't worth tatering (cough Grakata cough)

On track : Ignis is really worth potatoing at this moment even without the Referal mod, just prepare to have it leafblow any droped items all over the place.

I would gladly supercharge a 0 dmg leaf blower in Warframe (Just for trolling :P). But ok.

I have supercharged my Ignis the moment I got it - sadly it was back in the first days and it was fun but weak. Now it's a bit OP since it burns even those that don't come in contact with the flames and it's penetration doesn't work exclusively on enemies but walls too so you can clean a room without opening the door :)

Anyways, right now it's the most powerful anti-Infested apparatus in-game. It's like operating an Ember onto your arm, only with less pain for you and the ember :).

Just keep in mind that Ancients aren't so weak to fire so for those you are better off with Snipetron Vandal :).

____________ _ _ ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro