Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Lab For Dojo And Moving Mutagen To Infested Again

Volt_Cruelerz

Just an idea I had...  Some people want a "Tenno" lab for the dojo where modern Tenno weapons are produced (in other words, weapons produced in the current age rather than having Orokin roots).  Research would be based on an items we'll call TCV Ampules which are assembled into TCV Controllers just as you would have Fieldron Samples into Fieldron.

Have these drop from the Orokin Derelict set and then move Mutagen back to the Infested.  Isn't this kind of an "everyone wins" scenario?

What I'm confused with is why would a material used to create weapons be in an old OROKIN area when the whole premisses of these weapons is to be new and fresh. Doesn't fit the scenario of "Fresh new modern Tenno" weaponry does it?

It does in the sense that the raw materials to make Tenno weaponry would come from Orokin vessels.  The explanation of derelicts specifically is simply that the raw materials were being used to fight the Infested.  Once they escaped into the Void, there was no need for such material.

I support this. I like the idea of making Tenno weapons, perhaps have these be community made weapons? For example, have a contest every few months or so, people submit their weapon concepts, and then we as a whole get to vote on which arbitrary number of weapons get put into the lab.

So, say, I suggest a shotgun that has richochet shots, and someone suggests a sword that does AoE damage from the first target it hits with it's charge, people vote, and one of those two gets added to the dojo.

It could be an incredible community event, calling out to everybody to put forward their best ideas, and then a few people would then have truly made their mark upon the game.