Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Irregular Ai Movement

Renathy

Am I the only player who solely hates enemies that break-dance, jump up, do a 360º mid-air, do a back-flip, land on their heads, make animal balloons and end it all by doing a split?

I mean, come on... It's hard enough to have your weapons, with travel time, lagging out and I'm forced to aim about 5 feet ahead of the enemy. The enemies just completely have the most irregular movement patterns I've seen in the game.

Examples:

1) Most enemies rush out of their spawn; Run past players; Realize they've gone past a player; Suddenly stop and stare dead at you for a few seconds; Start shooting.

2) Enemies rush out into the open; Spot a player; Immediately run back to cover; Stay in cover for ages with popping out; When you've finally ignored them, they look out and spray you down.

And the simplest but most irregular pattern ever:

3) Enemy spots a player; Starts freaking out by going in circles, zig-zagging, going forth and back again and other similar movement patterns, non-stop.

1) Most enemies rush out of their spawn; Run past players; Realize they've gone past a player; Suddenly stop and stare dead at you for a few seconds; Start shooting.

This one happens quite often, and it's a bit annoying.

Edited by Riccoshot

There was this funny incident one time.. We we're doing an Orokin Void Defense mission and the enemies just piled on top of each other.

Like a circus. All the way up to the ceiling.

I have yet to experience this unique enemy glitch. I'd completely laugh my ass off.