Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to replenish energy when i'm not using zenurik

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Sometimes i need the other schools

I don't even like zenurik tree...and it's talents suck in my opinion 

But the energy regeneration is something i can't ignore...it's crucial to most of energy hungry warframes and builds

Don't tell me arcane energize because i solo eidolons and i take forever to make a decent capture 

I'm maxed with madurai and naramon but i rarely use them because the 2 skills at zenurik...

to add on to the usual answers, trinity specters. Not applicable to nightmare missions, mind you, but nightmare missions are a pretty irrelevant and minor thing in the game.

though i never really use them myself since i think all five trees are way too boring to bother investing in beyond the energy regen, and the points happened to pile up to make void blast break boxes in a decent radius with a hilariously bad damage lightning proc and an 80% slow i don't really need. So, I just stick with it.

Edited by OvisCaedo

In addition to other methods already mentioned there is the possibility for Dethcube's Energy Generator to be more viable with it's prime.

Can even go the extra mile for it and use Arcane Bodyguard and/or Shepard to keep it alive plus it synergizes well with Arcane Energize.

Also, while I personally wouldn't recommend it, Equilibrium is also an option and can be paired with Synth Deconstruct.

IMO, Arcane Energize is currently the best energy gain method in the game (even beating Zenurik). It is a long grind to get it (Expect capturing 100 Hydrolyst to max out this thing), but the end result is worth the grind (If you don't want to bother you can always buy it with plat).

• Like 1

Efficiency Mods make a big difference when every Energy point matters.

• Cephalon Suda / Red Veil Syndicate Augments/Weapons will manufacture some Energy.
  • (obviously Pizzas)
  • (obviously Energize)
  • the Energy Generator Augment, as mentioned.
  • Synth Fiber and Synth Deconstruct paired with a Sentinel/MOA can produce a pretty decent amount of Health Orbs, and with Equilibrium you can turn those into a stream of Energy.
    (you also get the Set Bonus which at 10% is already enough to remove Reloading from the game for like 50% of the Weapons)
  • Trinity Specters, as mentioned.
  • Energy on Health Damage (Rage/Hunter Adrenaline), as mentioned.
Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

While I would view it a crutch, energy pads are there for a reason. Syndicate marked weapons like Suda or Veil probably aren't going to do much good for Eidolons of course. Getting a Trinity to carry you as a personal support targetting Vomvalyst or stray Grineer might work sometimes when the stars align. Rage would work sometimes, but you would need a way of keeping the magnetic procs from ripping it right back off, consider Arcane Nullifier if you don't already have a favorite needed arcane set on.

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

IMO, Arcane Energize is currently the best energy gain method in the game (even beating Zenurik). It is a long grind to get it (Expect capturing 100 Hydrolyst to max out this thing), but the end result is worth the grind (If you don't want to bother you can always buy it with plat).

Capturing 100 hydrolysts with a high chance of not getting any arcane energize 

i used Doggo with Dig mods + Arcane Energize (maxed)
to get full energy just from x 3 orb that my doggo spawned.
i used this on my banshee stun lock build for interception mission.

the got thing about using arcane energize and doggo is, you can still restore energy while channeling.
so if you use exalted weapon warframe like excalibur,mesa you can keep your exalted weapon on till the end of the mission.
if you dog keep spawning energy orb

Edited by .OwOkin.

Well before the focus schools I used rage and energy siphon on everything.

And I used my powers sparingly. With most frames this works.

Tho it would be nice if we had a passive energy regen like archwing. So pizzas, zenurik, arcanes wouldn't be a must. 

I personally still hate how getting energy is rng based (if we don't count consumables.)

11 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Sometimes i need the other schools

I don't even like zenurik tree...and it's talents suck in my opinion 

It only has to do that one thing. Energy is that important. The rest pales in comparison. I run almost nothing but Zenurik just because of this.

I've never particularly felt the need for other schools. There are a few 'frames that could probably benefit some from going there, but the system is awkward enough (I switch 'frames a LOT), that it's not worth my trouble. 

10 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

...trinity specters...

I smiled when I read this, but, as a long time hard core Trinity player, it also makes me a little sad.