Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs with companion weapon mods

(PSN)Originalkatsu

So I have a couple of problems with 2 different sentinel weapon mods:

1: I have a veiled mod with the challenge ‘sustain a 3X combo for 30s with an active pet present’. I think a ‘pet’ means a Kubrow or Kavat, does it not? I can only equip this on a sentinel gun and obviously can’t equip that on a pet. I’ve tried everything I can think of but can’t get this to crack. Just did 5 rounds at Hydron, all with combo over 3 and no dice. There were other players in squad with Kavats but think challenge needs it to be my own.

2: So I got another companion gun riven and was going to put the first on the shelf for now and do the second one, but I can’t equip it. The new mod shows up in the mod station but not in my arsenal so I can’t put it on a weapon and unveil it. I’ve tried restarting the game and that didn’t help. I don’t want to just dissolve the first one with the broken challenge as I don’t know if the second will then be present in my arsenal.

I too have the same issue, but my problem is more complex. I believe that Moa's count as "pets" and you may be able to unveil yours if equiped as such.

In my case the riven does not even show up to equip on a weapon unless applied to deconstructor, which can only be used by Helios.

I have tried unveiling in a Kuva farm after verifying another player was using a Kavat, however it did not acknowledge another players pet.

In addition I thought this may be one of those REALLY sneaky rivens, so I attempted to unveil using Khora.

It did not recognize her Kavat as a pet.

This really should be dealt with.

As a final note I am mr27 and have all Moas as well as all companion weapons, and attempted to equip to all of these.

Moa did work, but took longer than 30s. I went back to Hydron with Venka Prime and had my combo counter over 3 for 2-3 waves before the riven unlocked. I actually thought it was another failure and was planning to leave at the next intermission when it triggered.

I think the sentinel guns are interchangeable - you should be able to put your deconstructor on any sentinel.

Also, the other companion weapon riven I have doesn’t show up in the arsenal for any of my guns. There are two Solaris guns I don’t have yet so I’m building them now to see if I can equip it with them.

Edited by (PS4)Originalkatsu
Grammar