chaozwolfy

Game freezing and host migrations?

Just a couple of days ago, warframe suddenly started to freeze every now and then inside missions, once the freeze is over, all AI and squadmates appear tome runing in place and not taking any damage for a few seconds before I get a notification that the host is migrating and then I'm all alone in the mission, forced to do it alone. What's going on!?

• Upvote 1

Yea, (edit:having the same problem). i just ran my first couple of missions after a couple of weeks and getting the same issue in solo play. Experienced in Orbiter on planet selection, Mars capture mission and plains of eidolon.

Very heavy freezes. Currently doing that cache optimisation in the launcher to see if that removes the stutters.

Running, Warframe 64bit, Windows 7 (64 bit), Rx 580 4gb, I5 4590, Running all the latest drivers and updates.

Edited by CarrotSalad
I still suffer the problem*

35 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

Yea i just ran my first couple of missions after a couple of weeks and getting the same issue in solo play. Experienced in Orbiter on planet selection, Mars capture mission and plains of eidolon.

Very heavy freezes. Currently doing that cache optimisation in the launcher to see if that removes the stutters.

Running, Warframe 64bit, Windows 7 (64 bit), Rx 580 4gb, I5 4590, Running all the latest drivers and updates.

I've already done that.

• Upvote 1

After optimising my download cache and starting game. Doing a few tests to try and replicate my issues i couldnt reproduce the problem. Sadly i dont know what else you can do.

I'll have to try public matches.

Edited by CarrotSalad

When people force a host migration with good old (ALT-F4) while you are not even host you can be sure you wont have squadmates left after. Thanks for playing