Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons and warframes for lv40 enemies

mandalsouvik

Question

I recently reached me6 and completed the war within quest but when i tried to go for sacrifice quest but those enemies are killing me every time. Can anyone help me which weapon ,  companion and warframe should i use for those 40 level enemy. I am currently using hak, furis, broken war. I mostly use octavia, mesa. For companion I use taxon.

Edited by mandalsouvik
Update title

12 answers to this question

Your secondary is the only item holding you back (assuming you don't have the New Loka augment for it).  It'll be down to your mods and what rank they.  Maybe look into doing some endo farms and getting the basic mods to rank 8/9/10.  These mods include your health, base damage, multi-shot and (if you have spare capacity) shields.  If you want a more durable frame, I would recommend Wukong (if you don't want to have to think), Chroma, Nidus (though he gains his durability over long missions) and Nehza.  As far as weapons go there are better options but it's mainly mods that will give you good damage.

7 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Your secondary is the only item holding you back (assuming you don't have the New Loka augment for it).  It'll be down to your mods and what rank they.  Maybe look into doing some endo farms and getting the basic mods to rank 8/9/10.  These mods include your health, base damage, multi-shot and (if you have spare capacity) shields.  If you want a more durable frame, I would recommend Wukong (if you don't want to have to think), Chroma, Nidus (though he gains his durability over long missions) and Nehza.  As far as weapons go there are better options but it's mainly mods that will give you good damage.

Okay but I mostly like to use Octavia because she kills everyone. But her health is I think 640 and I died of bombs. Is there anything that can heal me or anything similar.

20 minutes ago, mandalsouvik said:

Can you tell me best mod farm location or should I just open every nodes in star chart ( i have only completed the ones that are needed to go to next planet )?

The location changes based on what mod you're after.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Split_Chamber

This is an example of a mod people should have on every primary weapon, and if you look at the drop locations there are 18 enemies that drop it and a few options for the type of mission that rewards it.  The Wiki is your friend when it comes to finding places to farm.  The alternative is to look at the Codex in-game, though that only tells you enemies that drop the item when you've scanned the applicable enemy.

And in reply to your other comment, you can gain health from mods like Life Strike, Medi Ray and Winds of Purity as well as gear items like Health Restores.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

12 minutes ago, mandalsouvik said:

Can you tell me best mod farm location

That entirely depends on the Mods you're after.

You could e.g. take a look at builds on the Warframe Builder site, see which Mods appear frequently / seem worthwhile to you,
and then look up drop locations etc for those Mods on the Wiki.

11 minutes ago, mandalsouvik said:

should I just open every nodes in star chart

You should do that anyway, as it unlocks Nightmare missions / Extractor use / Arbitrations.

17 minutes ago, mandalsouvik said:

Is there anything that can heal me

Your Furis has an Augment for that, there are Mods that allow your Companion to heal you,
there's a variety of Operator Arcanes (Magus Repair FTW) that heal your Frame, ...

Or if all else fails, craft some Team Health Restores, I guess.

u can also add shields to ur warframe, not just health

the next thing i recommend is also getting a assault rifle or sub machine-gun to deal with shields, the nulifier bubbles have damage caps, so slower weapons like shotguns and sniper struddle slightly with them, you could get akzani,

i used to recommend he sicaris because it was just credits,but its a burst fire pistol with sub par modding stats, but at the start of the game its good, its only 20k credits in ur loadout menu 

dont get rid of the furis, u can get the afuris later, witch requires 2 of the to make it 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

u can also add shields to ur warframe, not just health

Don't do this. Ever. And please: even less advise such ... "things".

It's a deathtrap if clueless people step into them.

2 hours ago, mandalsouvik said:

Can anyone help me which weapon

This works and is very cheap. You can even increase the beefyness if you use better Mods/Forma/Potato

VsCvxjv.jpg

gZ0k0NG.jpg

Jay9l8y.jpg

g0oe2c5.jpg

2 hours ago, mandalsouvik said:

but I mostly like to use Octavia because she kills everyone

Mod for Duration and a simple song so you can alsways stay invisible. You can't be shot if enemies can't see you

1 hour ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Or just learn to shoot the projector drone.

Big brain. I love it when you shoot the drone and the nullifier tries to end up another one. Just imagine the looks on them corpus faces when they no longer have the ability to nullify abilities until the next nullifier comes before their drone gets shot down too.

u cant always shoot the drone because they sometimes outside of a room above the doorway or even inside the ceiling , and in low level missions, shields recharge on ur warframe health does not, and maybe he does not have an endless supply of stuff to make pads guys?

4000 hours in, i kinda know what im talking about

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma