Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FLOX Syandana not opening!

(PSN)Yapo-The-Clown

Hello DE and tenno's.

You might already know or you could've forgotten about a quite annoying bug that keeps the "Flox (box) Syandana" closed.

DZoVHJG.jpg

-Picture shown is not made by me-

I as well as many others who bought this Syandana or maybe the Vallis Domination Bundle, are left in the dark and have not heard a single word or update about a fix.
My thoughts about fixing this would go as followed:

*The Flox Syandana should be opened up at all times in NON COMBAT AREAS (relay, cetus, fortuna, captura! and orbiter) when moving around, and close after a while when standing still (slight movement should open it up). +/- 5 sec. OR the Flox Syandana should be open at all times and never close in NON COMBAT AREAS. We are all endgame fashionframes who want to shine!

*In COMBAT AREAS the Flox Syandana should open up when double jumping, bullet jumping, wall jumping etc. As long as you are in the air. And close after a while being on the ground. +/- 5 sec.
OR the Flox Syandana has to be closed at all times in any COMBAT AREAS, but when taken damage or in "attack mode" it opens up immediately. Taking no damage in 5 sec. it closes up again.

* Otherwise....TOGGLE?

The description of the Flox Syandana in the Marketplace is actually misleading because it doesn't work and the box look is not worth 100 platinum.

I didn't pay 100 platinum for a box with triggers, i payed for an awesome Syandana, right?
Please fix this...

Gr. Caliguia - Ps4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same. PS4, bugged, does not open in any situation. It already sucks that it closes in the first place, but I take damage to shields, damage to health, bullet jump, whatever, never opens up. Can we get some help with this? Or at least get my plat back so I can spend it on something that works?

On 2019-12-11 at 4:32 PM, (PS4)XGibran said:

Same. PS4, bugged, does not open in any situation. It already sucks that it closes in the first place, but I take damage to shields, damage to health, bullet jump, whatever, never opens up. Can we get some help with this? Or at least get my plat back so I can spend it on something that works?

If you message support and tell them the syandana is bugged and broken, they will refund you.

They'll probably give you some spiel about it being a 1-time courtesy, but that doesn't actually apply to bugged items, so you're good to go.  

• 2 weeks later...

I was quite disappointed when realized that it opens rarely, it almost stays closed all of the time... Design idea is good, but its not implemented well. Restrictions for unfolding this Syandana are set too high, and if you are buying cosmetics that's the last thing you want. Further more it costs 100 platinum, which is not that cheap... 😥

We all want to see this Syandana in it's full glory as often as possible, not the other way around. There are a lot of suggestions from players about fixing this issue, like the one mentioned here, and i hope Developers will hear one of them. Players care about fashion, so please fix Flox Syandana for the joy of all of us!

• Like 1