Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jigglebone toggle for hosltered swords

MathX0118

Do you know when you have a big floating sword somehow magically welded to your back?

Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a toggle option so that sword bone can have a slight jiggle when you move, maybe with an effect around the root bone

unknown.png

I was inspired by Nier Automata when thinking of this

unknown.png

What do you peeps think?

• Like 2

I've asked for this before. Not have the sword on my back doing spams from side to side as I run would be nice.

But then I got meme'd on the "but why" image. Like 70% of this game is a "but why" with no other reason aside from "it would be/look nice".

But yes. I would want this.

Just now, (XB1)WhiteAngelWingz said:

I don't want this because i try to get my swords holstered as close to the frame as possible without clipping, and a jiggle holster would just be a nightmare.

That's why it's a toggle option, for when you just can't put it close enough and it stays a little away, so you can instead put it far and make it floaty

1 minute ago, (XB1)WhiteAngelWingz said:

I don't want this because i try to get my swords holstered as close to the frame as possible without clipping, and a jiggle holster would just be a nightmare.

vvvvv

4 minutes ago, MathX0118 said:

toggle option

And so it begins.

8 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I've asked for this before. Not have the sword on my back doing spams from side to side as I run would be nice.

But then I got meme'd on the "but why" image. Like 70% of this game is a "but why" with no other reason aside from "it would be/look nice".

But yes. I would want this.

Oh ok, i see what you want. You want an entirely separate floating bone (Detached from the actual warframe skeleton) that you can holster the sword to, not necessarily "Jiggle bone", but something that will allow the sword to float almost ethereally. Got it.

Edited by (XB1)WhiteAngelWingz
  • Like 1

I dont mind, as long as it can be used with "body attached" holster without too much clipping.

Basically, i want a physics based holster with very minor movement range (to avoid big clipping during action).  

Tho..."levitation animation loop" is not my thing. Stuff used in Nier got no physics.

56 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

I dont mind, as long as it can be used with "body attached" holster without too much clipping.

Basically, i want a physics based holster with very minor movement range (to avoid big clipping during action). 

That's my idea as well, it'd feel a lot more natural than a fixed animation (which wouldn't really work on that case)