Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator's Look Stuck on ' A '

8faiNt

Okay so, when other players check my profile they are seeing the fashion I have on my slot A, I can use A B C, every slot, I can change them but for show profile it shows the one on A all the time, I can see whatever I picked at my profile and in-game and for others, in-game, they are seeing whatever I picked not the bugged one so Its just a problem for Show Profile but Its very annoying. anything I can do?

(ps If you wanna check my profile Slot A is a White/Gold Fashion and Im currently using Slot B, Black/Blue Nightwave Operator Outfit.)

(I realized this problem yesterday while I was talking with my friend but It may be long term bug and I may ve just realized it)

Edited by 8faiNt

I have this problem as well, regardless of what config i choose in my operator's appearance, the only thing other people can see in my profile is what i have on config A, even when i have config B selected.

This is quite frustrating since i like matching my operator with my current fashionframe (which changes very frequently), but that means i constantly have to change config A's colors, suits, attachments and whatnot.
     The only way we can have others view our operator fashions, is through profile previews - other than perhaps loading into Cetus/Fortuna or a mission, but no one really has the time to do that. Look Link was introduced for convenience, and so we could share our fashion with fellow players, but unfortunately, Look Links aren't an option for operators to begin with, and the only convenient way we have of viewing others' operators (profile previews) doesn't show the player's selected config, which ruins the point of even having operator configs to begin with.
We are able to see our warframes' and weapons' selected configs in profile previews, why can't operators be the same?

(I've had this issue for just over 6 months at this points, I've brought it to support's attention but unfortunately, nothing was done in the matter). 

Edited by Fr3shBoi

I can confirm. This bug seems to be happening almost universally(cant confirm that for certain because sample size still too small compared to all players), which makes me think it is not really a bug but a mistake made with carrying the operator looks over to the profile. Adding to @Fr3shBoi : I too would wish for the Operator look to be linkable, maybe not in region/relay chat, as this will get quite annoying quickly (demonstraded when Look-Link was implemented and immediate spam of looks set in), but atleast in clan and privat chats. And i just noticed that we cant swap them for one another like all other configurations in game, may it be mod configs or looks.

I would like to see what rubbish @8faiNt produces on his Option B and C of his Operator looks, yet i am unable to. ❤️

Thank you guys.

Edited by HuntingDemon