Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Credit Offerings completely broken

Plump

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Melechesh said:

Great, thx for fixing.

But unfortunately it's the same loot as the week before

yup, no motivation to spend the creds last week, and now a repeat....gauss alt helm hasn't shown up yet either, but they had wisp's on there by llike week 2 of her being out

49 minutes ago, jnuh said:

yup, no motivation to spend the creds last week, and now a repeat....gauss alt helm hasn't shown up yet either, but they had wisp's on there by llike week 2 of her being out

New stuff isn't added to a currently running nightwave, you have to wait for the next one.

Wisp was released just before intermission, so her alt helmet was added to intermission's store. Hildryn was released during series 1 and we had to wait a long time for her helmet (it was added in intermission, but also available from a gift of the lotus alert before that).

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This should be fixed now on all platforms - Nora is sorry (we're sorry).

It would be much better if it included kuva in the rewards again... maybe you could make that a constant option next nightwave because most end gamers already have everything else in the cred store.

I'm currently sitting on just shy of 200 creds and have NOTHING to spend them on other than the kuva offering....  I already have all skins/helmets along with 165 nitain and 20 of each potato for those curious.

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

It would be much better if it included kuva in the rewards again... maybe you could make that a constant option next nightwave because most end gamers already have everything else in the cred store.

I'm currently sitting on just shy of 200 creds and have NOTHING to spend them on other than the kuva offering....  I already have all skins/helmets along with 165 nitain and 20 of each potato for those curious.

Yes, this please. I'm in the same situation. I've been farming creds for Kuva. Please include it in the final week's rewards. 

17 minutes ago, bijitaq said:

Yes, this please. I'm in the same situation. I've been farming creds for Kuva. Please include it in the final week's rewards. 

I haven't even specifically been farming creds, it's just how many have accumulated since the last time I bought kuva...

vor 2 Stunden schrieb LSG501:

Same here, it would be great if Kuva become permanent available in store. 

Edited by Haardrock64