Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Like To See More Types Of Creatures Or Monsters

houngan459

Aside from the infested the only other creatures I've encountered so far are the sand skates on Phobos.

They resemble sting rays, cute and annoying I don't even bother trying to kill them anymore.

Instead I just rush right past them. Still they are an interesting part of the Warframe universe.

What I would like to see are more different types of creatures or monsters on the various planets.

It would make the warframe experience more interesting and enjoyable.

Perhaps some giant mutated ants or sandworms like they have in Borderlands.

Maybe some huge nasty spiderlike monsters that could be a kind of boss or mini-boss..

Something that could add a bit of variety to the game would make it more interesting to play.

Aside from the infested the only other creatures I've encountered so far are the sand skates on Phobos.

They resemble sting rays, cute and annoying I don't even bother trying to kill them anymore.

Instead I just rush right past them. Still they are an interesting part of the Warframe universe.

What I would like to see are more different types of creatures or monsters on the various planets.

It would make the warframe experience more interesting and enjoyable.

Perhaps some giant mutated ants or sandworms like they have in Borderlands.

Maybe some huge nasty spiderlike monsters that could be a kind of boss or mini-boss..

Something that could add a bit of variety to the game would make it more interesting to play.

I'm sure they are working on all that, but we have a few issues they wanna solve first before all these kinds of 'extras' are added. Needless to say, they prolly have alot more on their plate right now working on fixes and previously promised content first, like new frames/primes, new weapons that arent melee, new bosses and tile sets, as well as new mechanics and systems, like trading, armour 2.0 and the notorious referal system.

I'll give you some slack though, since your apparently new.

I'd like to see living organic moas!

Jungles filled with carnivorous plants!

Birds that can fly over us and swoop down for a bite!

Arachnid alien thingies!

Colossal beasts that have nothing to do with the three factions!

Just Tenno vs Nature!

Have I had too much Lost Planet?

Perhaps

But still...

More species for people to ignore!

Nah I kid, I actually like the Skates and hope to see more creatures added down the road to give the maps more variety, though I have to agree with most people that Skates are a bit too ammo spongy and not threatening enough to waste you time fighting. Maybe they should deal incredible damage but be worth a crapload of XP compared to other enemies or have a high chance to drop something rare so people will actually fight them. At the very least it's hilarious to watch them completely destroy an entire squadron of Grineer troops.

I'd like to see living organic moas!

Jungles filled with carnivorous plants!

Birds that can fly over us and swoop down for a bite!

Arachnid alien thingies!

Colossal beasts that have nothing to do with the three factions!

Just Tenno vs Nature!

Have I had too much Lost Planet?

Perhaps

But still...

Yes!  Lost Planet akrid need to be in this game.